Breakfast for Golds at Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin?

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by LAM, Mar 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are Golds given breakfast? I am staying in a regular reward room. I had the option to pay for the upgrade to business but chose not to.

uggboy likes this.
  2. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    I can now answer my own question. Yes they do give Golds breakfast buffet. It was pretty good. The hot stuff was not great but the breads, fruit, cereal, yogurt, juices were good.

uggboy likes this.
  3. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    We stayed at the Radisson Blu Royal this month with two award rooms under two gold members and they gave the four of us breakfast. They also did not charge the €20 for two nights parking but that may have been because the forgot our early takeaway breakfast on the last night.

Also we received 920 points per room, I assume this represented the breakfast charge we did not pay?

I don't think we received upgraded rooms but the hotel was fully booked and the rooms were good. They must have assumed we were together by the last names since we were in adjacent rooms with our gold amenities in the room on arrival.

The gold amenity was two chocolate muffins, grapes and strawberries.

You cannot beat the location of the Radisson Blu Royal.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    adl73x and uggboy like this.
  4. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    You got strawberries also? I feel cheated

iolaire likes this.
  5. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    We stayed on a 4-for-2 EMEA rate as a gold elite, and they gave us the AWESOME breakfast buffet. The fresh fruit and omelet bar are all we needed all week. Really great way to start each day, eating something fresh each morning.

iolaire likes this.