BoundlessMiles – My Award Help Service

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    In March of this year I introduced my award help service, BoundlessMiles. Since the introduction, I have been able to help lots of people redeem their miles and most importantly, maximise them for people’s dream trips all around the world. BoundlessMiles has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and you don’t pay until you are fully satisfied with the itinerary we find for you, and when you do pay, it is just $50 USD per passenger. Moreover, this week we will be waiving any change fees for itineraries that are requested this week (normal change fee is just $25 USD). If you have some miles and are having trouble redeeming them, leave it to us! We respond within 24-48 hours and usually find you an itinerary (assuming there is award space) shortly thereafter. All of our clients have been fully satisfied with the search and booking process and about 80% of our... read more
    The post BoundlessMiles – My Award Help Service appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post BoundlessMiles – My Award Help Service appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...