Boston to Rome RT Business class

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by cyndiellen, Mar 14, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. cyndiellen

cyndiellen Member

I am new to the forum and nee some help. Hoping to do rt bus class from Boston to rome in July. I have about 300,000 points with Marriott, 60,000 with American and assorted points with Delta, United, Jet Blue, Starwood, Hilton and Hyatt. I also just did the chase Sapphire card for 40,000 points after spending $3k which was easy as we own a small business. We need to amass a lot of points to do this and i am not sure where the best bet is to combine all of these and transfer Marriott i to one airline (cant transfer Marriott to AA anymore). Any recommendations? Any cards for 50k points? How to transfer everything into one airline account? Thanks for any help. pS not married to United but could more easily transfer Marriott points to them i think.
  2. anpe

anpe Active Member

If you don't have Chase Freedom yet, it is a nice complement to Sapphire and would top your UR points account a bit.
    Citi AA is another good candidate.
    Since you have some SPG points, you can combine them with the bonus from Amex SPG and then redeem for hotel or transfer to air miles (especially if you would be short of some amount miles for redemption).