Bose And Garmin – Warranty Success Stories

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As both a traveler and runner, there are electronics I use all the time that help the endeavors to be just a bit more enjoyable and productive. One of the bad things about having such devices is becoming so used to them that it may be hard to go without them, at first. That is simply a testimony to the effectiveness of the products (and also my dependence on them!). Bose and Garmin – Warranty Success Stories Recently, I had product failures with two of my electronic components with these two popular companies – Bose and Garmin. When I do have to contact a company about a failure of a product or service, I am as nice as possible but always feel like I may have to kick into negotiation mode at some point. This is a result of many companies kicking the fault of the failure to me when it is clearly a manufacturer issue. With these two manufacturers, I came away very pleased with the customer service. Garmin... The post Bose And Garmin – Warranty Success Stories appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...