Booking weirdness

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by TravelBear, Oct 5, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    I recently booked nights in two different Hilton properties in Pennsylvania that is for the end of next week. Today I logged in to check the reservations and to my surprise I am double booked for two different properties on the same day for one part, and double booked at the same Hilton on a separate day. I called Hilton and they looked at the details of my bookings and two of the bookings were made at nearly 3am by a "3rd party" booking. Fortunately I can cancel these reservations without an issue, but has anyone ever had this happen to them?

2. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    For the reservations you booked, were they direct on Hilton's webpage?

3. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes they were.

vickers likes this.
  4. KENNECTED
    Original Member

KENNECTED Silver Member

Status Points:
    Change your passwords. Sounds like someone booked a stay, yet input your Hilton number.

That happened to me once before. I saw a strange stay at a property I would never book.

5. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    I did change the password. Odd thing is the one res was same property, same date. The other res was one of two properties near each other same dates. I was looking at both as possibilities.

6. KENNECTED
    Original Member

KENNECTED Silver Member

Status Points:
    Strange. Well just keep an eye on your account and note everything incase of issues down the line.