Booking Points and Cash rates with Mobile App?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by HaveMilesWillTravel, Jan 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is it not possible to book a points and cash rate with the mobile app? I checked that they are offered on the web, but I can't seem to find the rate on my iPad...

(the Q1 promo requires me to book 3 stays with the mobile app, and one cash&points stay...)

Rosalia likes this.
  2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Interestingly it worked with the Android app. So problem solved for me.

3. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have Android App and am wondering if I could book for my promo 2 stays with my mobile app passing thru Ebates.com.

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Don't think so.

Rosalia likes this.
  5. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have yet to find a way to use Ebates, and the mobile app together. On The topic of Ebates I've been having trouble getting paid so I emailed them. and now I got a reply that they no longer pay if you book a corporate rate. So my last two stays did not pay out. They reference there website terms and conditions for specially negotiated rates. They do not mention corporate rates, only reward stays and friends and family rates!

Special Terms and Exclusions −

Exclusions: Cash Back is only available for commissionable IHG rates. Specialty negotiated rates such as IHG friends & Family are not eligible for Cash Back. Rooms booked and paid for by IHG reward Club Points are not eligible for cash back incentives.

Rosalia likes this.
  6. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Interested to have a good solution.
    I must stay that I stick to Ebates because they pay me so fast, the same day I get my qualifying stay and points added to my account. Recently I even got 3 $ for a reward night.

7. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    That is great. I used to get paid on reward nights and every other kind of stay. But it's getting tougher since they now seem to want to restrict corp rates.

Flyer1976 likes this.