Booking airberlin on usairways.com?

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by -Dave-, Apr 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. -Dave-

-Dave- New Member

Status Points:
    Before it was easy to fly US into FRA and then fly wherever via LH, all booked seamlessly on usairways.com

Now I’m trying to book PHL – MUC on US (no problem) but when I try to book MUC – DUS (even with multi city) all fails. It will however allow PHL – ORD – DUS (AA) but I obviously don’t want to do that. Goal is to get to DUS in Oct while taking US Envoy 330 over/back across the pond.

Any suggestions?

Newscience likes this.
  2. Horhay25

Horhay25 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Possibly try booking it on AA.com. It may give different options. The systems aren't perfectly in sync yet.

3. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    IMHO, this is the single biggest issue with booking USAirways awards miles with AA/One World: crappy European connections. Sure there's now the nifty South Am and Asian connections, but access to the great European network through Star Alliance is gone. And the only experience-based report I've heard about Air Berlin is negative, from a colleague who had an Air Berlin connection that turned into the plane ride from hell. Comments welcome.