With the deadline looming for the award redemption values changing using AC, I decided to pull the trigger and may have done so rather hastily in hindsight. I did a lot of reading on the forums and blogs before booking, but I feel like I've done even more since as I was excited about the trip. A side effect of all that reading is now I'm wondering how well I actually did or if I could/should have done better. As some might have experienced, it can be very challenging find 4 seats on the same flight all in premium cabins. I was able to book 2 seats in F and 2 in C for all the long-hauls for the following itinerary: March, 2012: PHX-SFO US 4xF SFO-MUC LH 2xF & 2xC MUC-BKK TG 2xF & 2xC (two nights) BKK-FCO TG 2xF & 2xC (three nights) FCO-ZAG (one night/a decent part of the next day, <24 hours) ZAG-VIE VIE-PRG OS (two nights but only one day) PRG-FRA LH FRA-YYC LH 2xF 2xC YYC-PHX US 4xF (440k AC and around $1k in taxes/fees) It was difficult to coordinate time off with my wife (who works) and kids (school, boys ages 11 & 14), so I was limited to basically one period of 11 days in March 2012. This is going to be a fast tour, but everyone will get a little of most what we wanted from an award travel vacation we have been saving a long time for (for me, luxury flying and as much of it as possible; for all of us adding new countries to our list of places we've visited, seeing historic destinations, availability of hotels, etc.). I realize that it is not long in any one place, but everyone says they are up to it an din 2009 they did great with a 17 day 5-country european tour (granted: less flying and more time in each place). I hit the max of 10 segments, turnaround and two stopovers... not sure if that is easily exceeded, but I would have preferred to hit a beach in Thailand as I've been to BKK before (but not the fam, yet) and like the beach as part of a vacation. I was hoping to find availability on an A380 (still a dream/goal) as I read a thread where some folks were able to snag some LH flights out of MIA in F, but I was not successful. Thoughts? Feedback? Should I keep looking for ways to get into LX F (would only be able to do so for the return due to timing contraints) or TG F on the 77W? For either, I would add segments and have to drop a destination. Is it worth paying $360 in change fees (and potentially more in taxes) for it? I did find some TG CDG-BKK availability and LX YUL-ZRH, but either would add segments and/or cost me a day of travel as I would have to leave a day later.