Book the Cook from MUC

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer' started by DAS02135, Sep 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is it possible to book the cook from MUC?

It doesn't look like it on the website, but I want to check.

SQ LPP and Rejuvenated like this.
  2. SQ LPP
    Original Member

SQ LPP Gold Member

Status Points:
    I believe there is no BTC option ex-MUC.
    From FRA, yes there is BTC option

Rejuvenated likes this.
  3. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you.

I'm a little bummed, but I'm still incredibly excited about flying Singapore first on a 737-300er! It will be my first time in international first :D

SQ LPP and Rejuvenated like this.
  4. Rejuvenated
    Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Status Points:
    SQ LPP likes this.
  5. SQ LPP
    Original Member

SQ LPP Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hmm I don't think SQ has 737 aircraft! :D
    Or you meant 777-300ER aka 77W? Enjoy your First Class experience. :)

[​IMG]

Rejuvenated likes this.
  6. Rejuvenated
    Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nor can a 737 fly the range of MUC-SIN. :D

SQ LPP likes this.
  7. global_happy_traveller
    Original Member

global_happy_traveller Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes it can. Close your eyes and visualize....... DREAM :p

SQ LPP likes this.
  8. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you're trying to decide whether to BTC, try sending an e-mail to saa_feedback@singaporeair.com.sg and request the on-board menu for your flight. Folks on FT and SQtalk have reported getting the menu within a business day of their request.

That way, you know what's being offered and whether BTC is something worth doing or not.

SQ LPP likes this.
  9. Desert Traveller

Desert Traveller Active Member

Status Points:
    It looks like it is now possible to BTC ex-MUC! While browsing for what to eat on the short hop to BKK in FEB, I stumbled across this:

Book The Cook Munich F

Book The Cook Munich J

:D

Anybody got an idea when MUC was added?

:oops: ...unfortunately, I am not allowed to post links yet. But MUC is up on the BTC section on the SQ site...

SQ LPP likes this.
  10. SQ LPP
    Original Member

SQ LPP Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes... BTC ex-MUC were added recently.

Business Class Menu

• Wanton and Chicken Noodle Soup: An Asian noodle soup with carrots, choy sum, shiitake mushroom and wanton stuffed with shrimp
    • Duck in Thai Red Curry: Duck breast cooked in Thai red curry sauce with bok choy, shiitake mushroom and carrots, served with fragrant steamed rice
    • Lemon Pepper Prawns: Grilled lemon peppered king prawns with grilled vegetables, lemon butter and saffron rice
    • Steamed Arctic Char Roulade: Fish roulade with pappardelle, grilled green zucchini and turned carrot, served with grapefruit sauce
    • Prime Beef Fillet: Pan-fried prime beef fillet with homemade herb butter, grilled tomato topped with fresh parsley, and green beans wrapped in roasted bacon. Served with oven-baked potato
    • Multigrain Bread with Yoghurt: Toasted multigrain country bread with herb cottage cheese, grilled vegetables, and fresh berries low fat yoghurt
    • Wild Herb and Fresh Vegetable Salad: Dandelion, yarrow, mustard leaves, kale, asparagus, roasted artichoke hearts, chervil and coriander in Mediterranean balsamic olive oil vinaigrette, with grissini and herbed mushroom
    • 'Coq au Vin' style Chicken Supreme with Endive Gratin: Pan-roasted free range chicken breast in red wine sauce, accompanied by pearl onions, baby carrots, button mushrooms, fine beans and endives gratin

Suites and First Class Menu

• Wanton and Chicken Noodle Soup: An Asian noodle soup with carrots, choy sum, shiitake mushroom and wanton stuffed with shrimp
    • Duck in Thai Red Curry: Duck breast cooked in Thai red curry sauce with bok choy, shiitake mushroom and carrots, served with fragrant steamed rice
    • Lemon Pepper Prawns: Grilled lemon peppered king prawns with grilled vegetables, lemon butter and saffron rice
    • Steamed Arctic Char Roulade: Fish roulade with pappardelle, grilled green zucchini and turned carrot, served with grapefruit sauce
    • Roasted Lamb Fillet: Roasted sesame herb-crusted fillet of lamb, with roasted baby aubergine, zucchini, cocktail tomato, green olive potato puree, and lamb jus
    • Prime Beef Fillet: Pan-fried prime beef fillet with homemade herb butter, grilled tomato topped with fresh parsley, and green beans wrapped in roasted bacon. Served with oven-baked potato
    • Multigrain Bread with Yoghurt: Toasted multigrain country bread with herb cottage cheese, grilled vegetables, and fresh berries low fat yoghurt
    • Wild Herb and Fresh Vegetable Salad: Dandelion, yarrow, mustard leaves, kale, asparagus, roasted artichoke hearts, chervil and coriander in Mediterranean balsamic olive oil vinaigrette, with grissini and herbed mushroom
    • 'Coq au Vin' style Chicken Supreme with Endive Gratin: Pan-roasted free range chicken breast in red wine sauce, accompanied by pearl onions, baby carrots, button mushrooms, fine beans and endives gratin
    • Braised Ox Cheek: Braised ox cheek "German style", with sautéed carrot, baby corn, zucchini and asparagus

Desert Traveller likes this.