Book La Compagnie Tickets Out Of The US

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

In mid-June I wrote about La Compagnie, the new French airline that was planning to launch all business class service between Paris and Newark as of July 11, 2014. I wrote about them again last week, after their supposed inaugural flight, which never actually happened. As I explained, they offer ridiculously good business class fares, even though their product is not competitive. At the time business class was 1,000 Euros roundtrip, which is as cheap as economy class in some cases. Of course that's no way to make money -- you're not going to turn a profit selling business class seats at the price of coach seats. But sadly it almost looked like that was their only option, since their business class is so mediocre that no one would pay business class prices for it. The post Book La Compagnie Tickets Out Of The US appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesKLM 747 Business Class Amsterdam To ChicagoIs The Airline La Compagnie Flying?!?Star Alliance Air India Award Availability

Continue reading...