Book A Revenue Club Carlson Stay Today To Earn A Shipload Of Points

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Yesterday I posted about how this is a busy weekend for Club Carlson members. On one hand, we're trying to figure out how to burn as many points as possible before the devaluation kicks in tomorrow and our points become worth roughly half as much. On the other, there are also a lot of opportunities to earn a shipload of Carlson points over the summer. I know, I know, dumping Carlson points is in vogue right now, and nobody wants to even think about earning more. But you should. Carlson is essentially throwing these promotions at us as a sort of peace offering, so if you ignore them, you're kind of getting burned twice -- once in the devaluation and once for not picking up the cheap points when the picking is good. It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face. In this post I'll summarize all of the currently available Club Carlson promotions and how you can stack them all onto one stay for maximum effect. The post Book A Revenue Club Carlson Stay Today To Earn A Shipload Of Points appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...