Bonus PC points (April–June)

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Ant, Mar 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Ant
    Original Member

Ant Silver Member

Status Points:
    Tim O'Brien, sobore and KIXman like this.
  2. jason8612
    Original Member

jason8612 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the link!

3. KIXman
    Original Member

KIXman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Ant! I'm guessing you picked out the best of each stay X earn Y combination for each earning offer?

4. Ant
    Original Member

Ant Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, I saw them *ahem* on another forum. :) But yes, they are the best combo at the moment! I'll keep an eye out for any extra offers and add them here.

KIXman likes this.
  5. Erndog
    Original Member

Erndog Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hmmm, I got a "Stay 3, get 10,000 points" e-mail recently - not sure if it's the Q2 promotion or some other targeted thing. Pretty sure it runs April 1 - June 30, though.

So, I find this e-mail, and sign up, expecting to get "Stay 3, get 10,000 points" - instead, I get an e-mail back stating - "Thank you for signing up for the Stay 7, get 10,000 points" - - ah, Priority Club - - go figure!

6. Toula
    Original Member

Toula Gold Member

Status Points:
    The way I look at this promo is if we were going to be having many stays for this quarter it would be better to split the stays between my and my husband's account as that way we would receive the 10k points after 6 nights instead of the 7 if we put them all towards one account.