Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: Consolidated Thread

Discussion in 'FrequentFlyerBonuses' started by Frequent Flyer Bonuses, Jan 16, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Frequent Flyer Bonuses Z Representative

Status Points:

To lessen the amount of individual posts in the Frequent Flyer Bonuses section of Concourse Z I have decided to consolidate all future Bonus Offer Picks of the Week into one thread​

2. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: January 9 - 15, 2012

Two weeks in and there is no shortage of new bonus offers except in the flight category! Surprisingly many airlines have yet to release new flight offers for 2012, the few we added this week were subject to regional restrictions or were from the not-so-big airline frequent flyer programs. Of all the offers we added to 30 airline, hotel and rail programs this past week here are our picks of the week:

Bonus Offer For Flying
    United has renewed their Elite Status match program for 2012 which grants instant status for 90 days and a fast track to achieving full status:
    United Mileage Plus: Elite Status Match that offers top-tier flyers of most other airlines a comparable status in the MileagePlus® program. It only offered for MileagePlus Premier® Silver, Premier® Gold or Premier® Platinum levels*. If you meet the criteria to participate in the Premier status match offer, your account will be upgraded for 90 days to Premier Silver, Premier Gold or Premier Platinum status. Full Details. Until Dec 31, 12

Bonus Offer for Staying (Airline Miles)
    Hilton has teamed up with numerous airlines to run bonus mileage offers alongside their Q1 points promo and of those we added last week this is our pick:
    Delta SkyMiles: 2,012 Bonus SkyMiles when you book and complete a minimum two-night stay at participating Hilton hotels and resorts Worldwide. Full Details Until Mar 31, 12

Bonus Offer for Staying (Hotel Points)
    We added three new systemwide offers in this category from Starwood, IHG and Carlson. The latter, Carlson Hotels, has the best offering with the least restrictions on their offer:
    Carlson Hotels Club Carlson: Triple Gold Points for stays at participating Radisson, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza hotels worldwide. Full Details (Registration is required). Until Mar 16, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    Another week with lots of new car rental offers with the following being the highlight especially for longer rentals:
    Delta SkyMiles: Earn up to 2,000 Bonus SkyMiles when you rent any Hertz vehicle in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada or Europe. Earn 250 Bonus miles for rentals of 1 to 2 days, 500 for rentals of 3 to 4 days or 2,000 Bonus miles for rentals of 5 days or more. Full Details Until Apr 30, 12

Bonus Offer for Other Activities
    To celebrate the anniversary of their EuroBonus program, Scandinavian Airlines has launched this sign up offer:
    Scandinavian EuroBonus: 500 EuroBonus Points for joining the EuroBonus program. Full Details Until Apr 30, 12

Aloha-Rick likes this.
  3. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the (3) Weeks: January 16 - February 5, 2012

Not too many offers were added during my hiatus from FFB over the past 3 weeks but out of those added to 19 airline and hotel programs these are my picks:

Bonus Offer For Flying
    Another status offer, this time geared towards the Australia/New Zealand market although anyone can participate:
    Virgin Australia Velocity Rewards: Double Velocity Points and Double Status Credits on every Business Class flight you take on Virgin Australia domestic and international short haul services. Full Details. Jan 26 - Feb 29, 12
    Restrictions
    Short haul international routes mean all Virgin Australia flights, departing to/arriving from countries within South East Asia and the Pacific; or crossing the Tasman.

Much like my last pick for a mileage based offer for hotel stays, this one one of the other Airline offers from Hilton:
    U.S. Airways Dividend Miles: Triple Dividend Miles on all eligible stays at participating Hilton hotels and resorts Worldwide. Full Details. Until Mar 31, 12

I only added two new hotel point offers (with many more to come this week) and both were great, the free night offer from Ritz-Carlton and this one, the latest systemwide promo from Hyatt:
    Hyatt Gold Passport: Earn up to 44,000 Bonus Gold Passport Points for stays at any Hyatt hotel worldwide.
    Bonuses as follow:
    - Stay 4 nights earn 4,000 bonus points
    - Stay 8 nights earn 8,000 bonus points (total 12,000)
    - Stay 12 nights earn 12,000 bonus points (total 24,000)
    - Stay 16 nights earn 20,000 bonus points (total 44,000)
    Hyatt Visa Cardholders will also earn an additional 1,000 bonus points after every fourth stay paid with the card for a potential total of 55,000 bonus points.
    Full Details. Register by Mar 31 for stays until Apr 30, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    Slim pickings for car rental offers although this AC/Avis offer isn't too bad:
    Air Canada Aeroplan: Earn up to Triple Aeroplan Miles when you rent for five or more weekdays or two or more weekend days at participating locations in Canada and the U.S. Full Details. Until Mar 31, 12

There is no pick of the week for this category as I didn't add any new offers!

4. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: February 5 - 12, 2012

First full week back at the bonus offer gig and I managed to add quite a few new offers (with many more to go!) to 31 airline and hotel programs from around the globe. These are my picks of the 60 or so new bonuses that were added:

Bonus Offer For Flying
    Despite excellent new offers from Air Canada and Southwest this past week it is rare to see some really big offers for those who live in the U.K. so my pick of the week is for my followers from the U.K.Cathay Pacific Asia Miles: Earn up to 250% Bonus Asia Miles when you fly Cathay Pacific First or Business Class round-trip between London and Hong Kong. Earn 50% Bonus Asia Miles on your first trip, and 250% Bonus Asia Miles from your second trip onwards Plus, book online via CathayPacific.com and you’ll receive an additional one-off 2,000 Bonus Asia Miles. Full Details. Until Jun 30, 12
    There is no limit to the number of Bonus Asia Miles that can be earned during the promotion period.
    Mixed class travel is allowed, with bonus miles calculated based on the ticketed class of each sector.
    Restrictions:
    Residents of U.K. and Ireland Only
    Offer is only applicable to travel in fare class F, A (First Class), J, C, D and I (Business Class).

There weren't too many new hotel mileage offers added over the week but one that I highlighted is also my pick of the week:
    Scandinavian EuroBonus: Double EuroBonus Points for stays at Radisson Blu Hotels in Scandinavia that are booked online at Radisson Blu. Full Details. Until Apr 30, 12
    Denmark
    Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus
    Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
    Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen
    Finland
    Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, HelsinkiNorway
    Radisson Blu Hotel Norge, Bergen
    Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodø
    Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo
    Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Oslo
    Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo
    Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo
    Radisson Blu Atlantic Hotel, Stavanger
    Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Stavanger
    Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø
    Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport
    Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim
    Sweden
    Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Göteborg
    Radisson Blu Arlandia Hotel, Stockholm-Arlanda
    Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
    Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel, Stockholm-Arlanda

I added a decent amount of new hotel offers and once again a systemwide offer is my pick of the week:
    Best Western Rewards: Earn a free night when you complete 3 separate qualified stays at participating Best Western hotels Worldwide. Maximum of 1 free night certificate per member and certificate must be used by June 30, 12. Full Details. Until Apr 8, 12
    Restrictions
    * For residents of U.S,, Canada, Bahamas & US Virgin Islands only

Bonus Offer for Driving
    A little bit of a better week for new car rental offers with a half dozen new offers added. The following is my favorite:
    US Airways Dividend Miles: 3,000 Bonus Dividend Miles (Preferred Members only) on qualifying rentals of 3 or more days at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. and Canada.. Full Details.. Until Mar 31, 12

Considering last week I didn't have any new offers in this category, the addition of 9 new offers was a welcome site.
    Hilton HHonors: Earn up to 5,000 Bonus HHonors Points when you register your mobile phone and eligible Visa® card. Earn 1,000 points when you enrol plus an additional 4,000 Bonus Points the first time you spend $100 with your enrolled card at any U.S. hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Full Details. Until Jun 30, 12
    * Residents of the U.S. Only

5. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: February 13 - 19, 2012

This past week was filled primarily with a lot of new flight bonus offers from airlines around the world along with a nice amount of hotel, car rental and other offers. Of the 60+ offers added to 26 different loyalty programs here are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer For Flying:
    With such a large selection of new bonus offers for flights added it made it hard to pick an offer but with little restrictions and global availability the following offer Emirates offer is my top pick
    Emirates Skywards: Double Skywards Miles when you book a First or Business Class flight between 16 and 29 February 2012 for any Emirates flight Worldwide for travel in the month of May. If you purchase your ticket through emirates.com you will receive an additional bonus of 1,000 Miles in each direction or a total of 2,000 Miles for your round trip. Full Details Book by Feb 29, 12 for travel May 1 - 31, 12

Bonus Offer For Staying (Airline Miles)
    Despite a great offer from Air Berlin and Scandic Hotels the following United/New Otani offer is my top pick of the week:
    United Mileage Plus: 10,000 Mileage Plus Miles for stays of 4+ nights at the Hotel New Otani Tokyo in a "Main" Deluxe Room. Full Details Until May 31, 12

Bonus Offer For Staying (Hotel Points)
    Although it is marked as a targeted offer the latest return guest bonus from IHG should be available to good proportion of my readers.
    InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club: 3,000 Bonus Priority Club Points for your next stay Worldwide. Stay must be made within 90 days of registering. Full Details

Bonus Offer For Driving
    Slim pickings this week for new car offers with generally most being offer extensions and repeats of previous offers. I give it to Marriott/Hertz for generally having the least restrictions
    Marriott Rewards: Double Rewards Points when you rent any vehicle for two or more days in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada and Europe. Full Details Until Jun 30, 12
    Bonus Offer For Other Activities:
    Another category where there wasn't much to choose from but the return of one of Canada's largest Credit Card sign up offers made the pick easy:
    Air Canada Aeroplan: 50,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles Receive 25,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles after your first use of the Card and another 25,000 when you spend $1000 in the first three months. Full Details Until Mar 16, 12
    * Canadian Residents Only

6. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: February 20 - 26, 2012

Despite being a shorter week I was able to add bonus offers to more programs then the week before. I'm guessing I added at least 75 new offers to 28 different programs and these are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer For Flying:
    There really wasn't a stand out offer from all the flight bonuses added but I thought I would give the pick of the week to another airline that is targetting London and the upcoming Olympic Games.
    China Southern Sky Pearl Club: DEarn up to 6,000 Bonus Sky Pearl Kilometers when you fly between Guangzhou and London Earn 6,000 Bonus KMs in First or Business class (fare F/P/C/D) or 3,000 in Economy (W/Z/Y/T/K). Full Details Jun - 6 - Aug 31, 12

This weeks pick goes to the offer that provides the most worldwide coverage with the most miles:
    Air Canada Aeroplan: Triple Aeroplan Miles for stays at all Accor Hotels Worldwide. Full Details Until Mar 31, 12

Despite being an offer for higher end rooms, some people are finding that rates for this SPG offer don't cost more than those that don't offer bonus points.
    Starwood Preferred Guest: 1,000 Bonus Starpoints for every Sheraton Club Floor stay Worldwide paid for with an American Express card. Full Details Until May 31, 12

Bonus Offer For Driving

The biggest bonus with decent coverage around the globe takes this weeks top car rental pick.
    Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer: Quadruple KrisFlyer Miles on every Avis car rental of 3 or more days in Singapore, Europe, Middle East, Africa, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Full Details . Until Mar 31, 12

This bonus offer had its very own post this week but we revisit it as it is the best out of three we added:
    Kingfisher King Club: Earn up to 30% Bonus King Miles when you convert partner points to King Club miles. Full Details Until Mar 31, 12
    Convert your loyalty points equivalent to 1,000 to 4,999 King Miles in one shot & earn 20% bonus King Miles
    Convert points equivalent to 5,000 to 9,999 King Miles in one shot and earn 25% bonus King Miles and 1 upgrade voucher
    Convert points equivalent to 10,000 King Miles in one shot (and then onwards in multiples of 10K) and earn 30% bonus King Miles + 2 upgrade vouchers + 1 One-way Kingfisher Class/Red domestic ticket (base fare) free
    Credit Card Partners:
    American Express Membership Rewards Programme
    Axis Bank Pluspoints
    Citibank Reward points
    Dubai Citi Miles
    ICICI Bank Reward Points
    HDFC Bank Reward Points
    HSBC Reward Points
    SBI Power Points
    Standard Chartered Bank Reward Points
    Tata Cards Empower Points
    RBS Credit Card Miles

Other Partners:
    PAYBACK
    Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints
    Hilton Hhonor Points
    TC WelcomAward Stars
    The Park (PATP) Points
    VOILA Points
    Marriott Rewards Points
    MyCard

7. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: February 27 - March 4, 2012

Due to time constraints this past week saw me only add new bonus offers to 21 airline and hotel programs. Hopefully this week will be different, until then here are my picks from the new bonuses added:

Bonus Offer For Flying:
    This was an average week for new flight offers but the one program that is really utilizing loyalty promotions as of late is my pick of the week:
    WestJet Rewards: $100 Bonus WestJet dollars when you reach you $1500 in spending with WestJet during the promotion period.
    $200 Bonus WestJet dollars when you reach you $3000 in spending with WestJet during the promotion period.
    $500 Bonus WestJet dollars plus one round-trip flight anywhere WestJet flies in Canada or the continental U.S. when you reach you $6000 in spending with WestJet during the promotion period. Full Details Register by Apr 30 for flights Until Dec 31, 12

This category didn't see too many new offers as well, one of my favourites however is this Miles & More offer:
    Miles & More: Quadruple Miles & More Miles on all qualifying stays at any Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. Full Details Until May 31, 12

The quietest category of them all, I only added new offers to IHG and Marriott.
    Marriott Rewards: 6,000 Bonus Rewards Points PER NIGHT at the Courtyard Detroit Pontiac/Bloomfield. Full Details Until Apr 30, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving:
    It is very rare for the car rental category to have the most new offers added to it but that was the case this past week and my pick is the return of Club Carlson's big bonus for Avis rentals:
    Carlson Hotels Club Carlson: Earn 8,250 Bonus Gold Points on a qualifying rental of three or more consecutive days at participating Avis locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Full Details Until Apr 30, 12

Another rarity is large credit card sign up bonuses outside of the U.S., on occasion we see them in Canada but this time we have one from the U.K.
    InterCotinental Hotels Group: 40,000 Priority Club points with your first purchase on the Priority Club Rewards Black Visa Credit Card within 90 days of account opening. Full Details UK Residents Only

8. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: March 5 - 11, 2012

I managed to add new bonus offers to 22 airline and hotel programs last week, 1 more than the week previous. For the second week in a row the offers were car rental heavy with not too many new flight offers or hotel reward program stay offers.

Bonus Offer For Flying:
    I only added offers to three airlines this past week and honestly each program had some stand out offers with this Cathay offer being my pick of the week:
    Cathay Pacific Asia Miles: Double Asia Miles for one-way or round-trip flights on Cathay Pacific’s brand-new Premium Economy Class between Hong Kong and London, New York, Sydney, Toronto or Vancouver. Full Details Apr 1 - Jun 30, 12

A fair amount of new offers were posted this category with my favourite being the offer celebrating the new partnership between Qatar Airways and Fairmont Hotels:
    Qatar Airways Privilege Club: Earn up to 2,000 bonus Qmiles for every eligible stay at Fairmont, Raffles or Swissotel Hotels Worldwide. In addition to the 500 base Qmiles you earn for every stay, you’ll get a bonus of 500 Qmiles for the first night, 500 bonus Qmiles for the second and another 500 bonus Qmiles on the third night of your stay. Full Details Until May 31, 12

This category was a toss up between Choice and Voila with the question being do you go with the offer that covers more locations worldwide but is limited to certain residents or one from a program with less worldwide coverage but is open to anyone? Here is what I chose:
    Choice Hotels Privileges: Receive a Free Night Stay (aka enough bonus points to take to you the 8,000 point redemption level) after you complete two qualifying stays at Choice Hotels Worldwide. Full Details Until Apr 30, 12
    Restrictions:
    Valid for Residents of the U.S. and Canada only

Bonus Offer for Driving:
    For the second week in a row this category had the most offers added to it making it difficult to make a pick. This EVA Air offer was chosen for the amount of miles that can be earned combined with lots of regional coverage:
    EVA Air Evergreen Club: Earn up to 5,000 Bonus Evergreen Miles when renting 4 times with Avis for 3 days or more in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Africa, Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Hong Kong & Guam) US and Canada. Full Details [​IMG]Until Jun 30, 12
    Miles as follows:
    1st rental – get 500 miles
    2nd rental – get 1,000 miles
    3rd rental – get 1,500 miles
    4th rental – get 2,000 miles

My pick in this category may not offer a lot of miles but they are free and it is always good to highlight free mile offers:
    Germanwings Boomerang Club: 100 Bonus Boomerang Miles for completing a short Germanwings Credit Card Survey. Full Details

9. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: March 12 - 18, 2012

This past week saw a truck load of new bonus offers posted to 32 programs from all continents around the world (well, Antarctica excepting) and my picks from all of them are as follows:

Bonus Offer For Flying:
    My pick of the week may not be the biggest or most extravagant offer posted this week but it was featured as an FFB Insider article and shows the emerging trend to market to female frequent travelers:
    China Southern SkyPearl: 380 Bonus Sky Pearl Kilometers for each qualified segment flown by Female Sky Pearl club members Worldwide. Full Details Until Mar 31, 12

Although registration is not open yet for my pick of the week I felt it is good to get it on everyone's radar already:
    American Airlines: Double AAdvantage Miles for stays at any of 6,500+ Wyndham Rewards participating hotels Worldwide starting on your first stay plus you and a friend to a night at the movies on your second and fourth stay. Full Details Mar 29 - Jul 8, 12

Anytime IHG comes out with their Stay X Get Y bonuses you can almost be assured it will take my top pick for that week:
    InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club: Earn up to 15,000 Bonus Priority Club Points for a certain amount of nights or completing a certain amount of stays at participating InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®, Express by Holiday Inn™ and Holiday Inn Express® hotels worldwide, Do not sign up until the previous quarter is over. Full Details Valid Apr 1 - Jun 30, 12
    Use the following codes to register (use the smallest amount first and then go on to the next if you do not qualify, however once you do qualify for one you cannot sign up for any others):
    Stay 3 Nights, Get 5,000 - Code 1385
    Stay 4 Nights, Get 5,000 - Code 1386
    Stay 7 Nights Get 10,000 - Code 1387
    Stay 8 Nights Get 10,000 - Code 1388
    Stay 10 Nights, Get 10,000 - Code 1389
    Stay 12 Nights, Get 10,000 - Code 1390
    Stay 15 Nights, Get 15,000 - Code 1391
    Stay 18 Nights, Get 15,000 - Code 1392
    Complete 3 Stays Get 5,000 - Code 1393
    Complete 4 Stays Get 5,000 - Code 1394
    Complete 7 Stays Get 10,000 - Code 1395
    Complete 8 Stays Get 10,000 - Code 1396
    Complete 10 Stays Get 15,000 - Code 1397

Bonus Offer for Driving:
    For the third week in a row I added well over half a dozen new car rental offers to FFB with this offer being the best:
    Carlson Hotels Club Carlson: Earn 1,500 Gold Points Per Rental day at participating Alamo locations in the US and Canada. Use contract ID 7015940. Full Details Until Jun 15, 12

With only 3 new offers posted this past week it was a difficult decision to make a top pick:
    British Airways Executive Club: 50% Bonus Avios Points when you transfer Membership Rewards points into Avios points. Full Details Until May 31, 12
    Residents of the U.S. only

10. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: March 19 - 25 , 2012

For the second week in a row I managed to add new bonus offers to 32 travel reward programs from each continent around the globe (excluding Antarctica once again) with a heavy focus in the flights category on airBerlin joining oneworld which is one of my picks. Continue on the read about that pick and all my other picks of the week:

Bonus Offer For Flying:
    On March 20th airBerlin joined the oneworld alliance and to celebrate all the oneworld airlines are offering double miles/points for flying airBerlin but even better for airBerlin Top Bonus members is there offer of double miles for flights on all oneworld partners:
    airBerlin: Double Top Bonus Miles on all eligible oneworld partner airline flights Worldwide. Participating airlines: American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, JAL, LAN, Qantas, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines. Full Details. Until May 15, 12

There was no real stand out offer in this category but when you can be rewarded a bonus per night instead of per stay it is usually a good thing:
    Scandinavian EuroBonus: 500 Bonus EuroBonus Points Per Night for stays at participating World Hotels Worldwide. Bonus awarded for a maximum of 3 nights per stay. Full Details. Until May 20, 12

Hilton is one of the first chains to release there Q2 systemwide offer (well we'll call it that despite a large list of excluded hotels) which made my job of selecting a pick of the week easy:
    Hilton HHonors: Double HHonors Points or Double Airline Miles when you stay at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio Full Details. Apr 1 - Jun 30, 12

Bonus Offer For Driving
    Only 2 offers were added this week, one is for the U.S. only while the pick of the week was featured for Avis but this time round it is for Budget rentals.
    Carlson Hotels Club Carlson: Earn 8,250 Bonus Gold Points on a qualifying rental of three or more consecutive days at participating Budget locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Caribbean, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand. Full Details.Until Apr 30, 12

US Airways is well known for 'bonusing' their buy mile feature every few months and it is back again although this time is has a slight twist (the requirement to join Points.com to get the full bonus)
    US Airways Dividend Miles:Earn up to 100% Bonus Dividend Miles when you buy Dividend Miles online. Automatically receive a 50% Bonus when you buy miles but if you join Points.com you will get an extra 50% Bonus. Full Details. Until Apr 15, 12

11. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: March 26 - April 1, 2012

This week saw a large amount of bonus offers added to 31 airline, hotel and rail programs from around the globe. The Car Rental and Hotel Stay (Hotel Points) categories were easy to pick, all the other categories were all toss ups:

Bonus Offer For Flying:
    I added quite a few new flight offers this past week but many were single route or regionally restricted so there were no stand out offers:
    United Mileage Plus: Double Mileage Plus Miles when you fly between Washington, D.C. (IAD) and Manchester. Full Details May 1 - Sep 30, 12

Despite adding quite a few new hotel offers for airline miles there were no real stand out offers:
    Delta SkyMiles: Double SkyMiles when staying at the Best Available Rate for a minimum of three consecutive nights at at participating Shangri-La Hotels worldwide. Full Details Until May 31, 12

Wyndham is the next hotel chain with their Q2 systemwide promo and it is pretty much the same as Hilton's:
    Wyndham Rewards: Double Wyndham Rewards Points or Double Airline Miles starting with your 1st stay after you regsiter at participating hotels in the Wyndham Rewards program Worldwide that are booked online Full Details Until Jul 8, 12
    * Residents of U.S., Canada and Mexico Only

Bonus Offer For Driving

For the first time ever I am not featuring an airline, hotel or rail program in this spot.
    Hertz Gold Plus Rewards: Double Gold Plus Rewards Points when you reserve an Economy through Full-Size vehicle at any participating location in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Puerto Rico. Full Details
    Until May 31, 12

Another week, another buy miles offer, (well buy points this time!)
    InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club:Receive up to 50% Bonus Priority Club Points when you purchase Priority Club points online
    Buy 1,000 - 19,000 points: get a 20% Bonus
    Buy 20,000 - 29,000 points: get a 30% Bonus
    Buy 30,000 - 39,000 points: get a 40% Bonus
    Buy 40,000 - 50,000 points: get a 50% Bonus
    Full Details Until Apr 15, 12

12. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: April 2 - 8, 2012

32 seems to be a common number as to the number of loyalty programs I add new bonus offers to in a week as was the case this past week again. There were lots of offers to choose from to make my pick and out of all them these are them:

Bonus Offer for Flying:
    I added a lot of new flight bonus offers this past week and as most of you know when an EQM offer comes up it usually is my pick of the week
    American AAdvantage: Double Elite Qualifying Miles for non-stop flights between Dallas/Fort Worth and Boston. Full Details Until Jun 30, 12

Here is an Accor Elite status offer that anyone can get without bending any rules or having that status pulled since this offer is not targetted so long as you join the Krisflyer program (Free)
    Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer: Instant Silver Le Club Accorhotels Status & 50% Bonus KrisFlyer Miles for all eligible Accor Hotel stays Worldwide. Full Details Until May 31, 12

I don't think it has ever happened that Wyndham got the top pick for two weeks in row but I can say that it has happened now:
    Wyndham Rewards: 10,000 Bonus Wyndham Rewards Points for every two Qualified Stays completed at participating hotels in the Wyndham Rewards program Worldwide. Maximum bonus of 30,000 Wyndham Rewards Points.Full Details Until Jul 8, 12* Valid for residents Worldwide except those who live in U.S., Canada and Mexico.
    Bonus Offer for Driving
    I added new car rental offers to 5 different programs this past week and the following Aeroplan offer is my top pick:
    Air Canada Aeroplan: Earn up to 4,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for rentals of Group C (Intermediate) cars and above in Canada and at participating airport locations in the U.S. Full Details [​IMG]Until Aug 31, 12

It's back! The credit card offer that brought 6 figure sign up bonuses to the masses in the U.S. has returned
    British Airways Executive Club: Up to 100,000 Bonus Avios points when you apply for and receive the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card
    50,000 bonus Avios after your first use of the card
    25,000 bonus Avios after you make $10,000 in purchases within the first year of account opening
    Plus an additional 25,000 bonus Avios after you make an additional $10,000 in purchases also within the first year of account opening Full Details Residents of the U.S. Only

13. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: April 9 - 15, 2012

Last week was a four day week for adding new bonus offers so only 28 programs had new promotions posted to them on FFB:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    The Finnair Plus program is celebrating its 20th anniversary with this crazy promotion, any takers on flying to at least 20 Finnair destinations?
    Finnair Plus: 100,000 Bonus Plus Points to all Finnair Plus members who fly Finnair to 20 different destinations in 2012. Full details. Register by Apr 30 for travel until Dec 31, 12

Now that Accor Hotels has completed the transition of their program name change we are starting to see a reemergence of bonus offers:
    Air Canada Aeroplan: 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for all eligible Accor Hotel stays Worldwide. Full details. Until May 31, 12
    This was one of those weeks with lots of individual and regional bonus promotions, my favorite is this Hyatt offer:
    Hyatt Gold Passport: 2,000 Bonus Gold Passport Points for stays at Hyatt Hotels in Japan. Full details. Until Jun 30, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    Not too many new car rental offers were added this week and out of them this American AAdvantge offer is the stand out offer by far.
    American AAdvantage: Quadruple AAdvantage Miles when you rent any Hertz vehicle in the US, Puerto Rico, Canada, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, and United Kingdom. Full details. Until Sep 30 ,12

I can't recall at this time but I believe this is the first time I have rail travel as a Bonus Offer Pick of the Week.
    Amtrak Guest Rewards: Earn up to Triple Guest Rewards points for all Amtrak travel. Double points until May 6 and Triple points between May 6 & 12. Full details.

14. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: April16 - 22, 2012

This past week saw a lot of amazing new bonus offers for flights, hotel stays, car rentals and more but I decided to make a theme for this week that looks at programs or companies that aren't seen in my Picks of the Week that often. I hope you enjoy this eclectic grouping of bonus offers:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    Despite the return of Miles & More's myChoice promotion and it having a status mile option I have to give Virgin the nod just because we don't see too many flight offers from VS and this offer covers almost their entire network:
    Virgin Atlantic Flying Club: Earn up to 15,000 Bonus Flying Club Miles on all Virgin Atlantic routes Worldwide (Except Accra and Shanghai).
    5,000 bonus miles in Economy (2,500 per sector)
    10,000 bonus miles in Premium Economy (5,000 per sector)
    15,000 bonus miles in Upper Class (7,500 per sector)
    More... Register by May 13 for travel until Jun 15, 12

For most of you this may not be the absolute best offer I added this week but I made it my pick because more often than not the pick goes to one of the major hotel chains and I wanted to highlight a lesser known chain, plus this offer has quite a bit of time until it expires.
    Emirates Skywards: Double Skywards Miles for stays at Anantara Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. More... Until Oct 31, 12

The pick of the week for this category is the first systemwide promo for Accor Hotel's recently rebranded loyalty program:
    Accor Hotels Le Club: Triple Bonus Le Club Accorhotels Points for weekend stays at Accor hotels Worldwide More... Book by May 10 for stays until Jun 10, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    A lot of similar car rental offers were posted this week but we don't see too many in this spot from Alamo so I wanted to highlight them like the Anantara offer above.
    Japan Airlines Mileage Bank: Triple Mileage Bank Miles for Alamo rentals of three or more consecutive days in the USA or Canada. More...Until Sep 30, 12

The trend this week seems to be highlighting programs or companies that don't make it into out top picks often so why not continue it in the last category. This offer has actually been around for years but now has an extra bonus added to it for online registrations:
    Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer: Earn up to 4,000 Bonus Safar Flyer Miles for joining the Safar Flyer program. Earn 3,000 for joining plus an additional 1,000 if you do so online. More...

15. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: April 23 - 29, 2012

Another great week of new bonus offer promotions has passed us by. Of the 50+ new offers added to 29 different programs on the FFB sites these are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer for Flying:
    This week was a toss up between Air Canada's 75th anniversary bonus miles promo and the American Airlines/Qantas Australia offer. I gave it to the latter strictly for offering the potential to earn a lot of miles
    American AAdvantage: Earn up to 20,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles when you fly nonstop on Qantas Airways operated flights between the U.S. and Australia.
    Class of Service / Bonus Miles for Round-Trip travel
    First Class 20,000
    Business 15,000
    Premium Economy 10,000
    Economy 5,000
    More... Until Jun 30, 12

This one was easy, with Hyatt releasing their summer airline promo late last week there was no match for it:
    Hyatt Hotels (Various Airlines): Earn up to 5X Airline Miles for stays at all Hyatt Hotels worldwide. Earn 4X miles after your 2nd and 3rd eligible stay and 5X Miles after your 4th through 11th eligible stay. More... May 1 - Aug 31, 12

Although there were some nice offers added from IHG and Marriott I think this offer may appeal the best to my worldwide audience:
    Starwood Preferred Guest: Double Starpoints for stays at participating Starwood Hotels in Bangkok. More... Until Jun 30, 12
    Participating Hotels:
    Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok
    Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers
    The St. Regis Bangkok
    Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel
    Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11
    Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
    The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok

Bonus Offer for Driving
    Hertz is starting to push more offers for their own loyalty program and the latest bonus promo is evidence of that:
    Hertz Gold Plus Rewards - Double Gold Plus Rewards Points on all paid rentals at participating Hertz Off Airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. More... Until Jun 30, 12 Residents of the U.S. and Canada only

No real stand out offers here so I gave the top pick to the offer that is probably the easiest to earn miles with:
    Air Baltic Baltic Miles - Triple Baltic Miles on all purchases made via Baltic Miles online shopping. More... Until May 31, 12

Kalboz likes this.
  16. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: April 30 - May 6, 2012

Another week of adding fine bonus offers to the FFB sites has come and gone. Some categories like Flights and Hotel Stays (for hotel points) had some really great offers added. What follows are my picks out of the almost 100 new bonuses posted:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    I try not to use targeted offers in my picks of the week so that everyone can take advantage of them but occasionally some targeted offers come up that should be highlighted:
    United Mileage Plus: Earn up to 25,000 Bonus Mileage Plus Miles on qualifying roundtrips to any destination worldwide on United or United Express® operated flights. More... Until Jul 15, 12 Targeted Offer - May not work for everyone

An average amount of new airline mileage bonus offers for hotel stays were added this past week but there weren't any 'amazing' ones that really took the cake. Out of those added this is my pick:
    Delta SkyMiles: 750 Bonus SkyMiles per stay at La Quinta properties in the U.S., Mexico and Canada. Maximum bonus is 18,750 miles. More...Until Dec 31, 12
    The decision for the pick of the week in this category was the toughest. It came down to Starwood's newest systemwide promo and Marriott's systemwide promo. I gave it to the latter because I feel it is more rewarding for those who are not making that many stays this summer
    Marriott Rewards: Earn a Free Night after every second qualifying stay at any participating Marriott Hotel Worldwide. A maximum of three free nights can be earned and then used at Category 1-4 hotels. More...Register by June 30 for stays Jun 1 - Aug 31, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    With only six new bonuses added to only three programs it was relatively easy to make a pick for this category:
    Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan: Earn up to Triple Mileage Plan Miles on a qualifying rental at participating Avis airport locations in the United States and Canada.
    - Double bonus miles is valid on daily and weekend rentals with a 2-3 day length of rental using coupon MUAA117.
    - Triple bonus miles is valid on daily, weekly and weekend rentals with a 4 day minimum length of rental. using coupon MUAA118.
    More...[​IMG]Until Dec 31, 12

There were some really good 'other' offers posted this week including some that provided free points but when you can get a short haul flight for as little as $35 that offer has to be picked:
    Air Canada Aeroplan: Earn up to 16,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles with the Aeroplan Star Challenge. Collect Aeroplan Stars for each transaction at over 150 Aeroplan partners. Receive 1,500 Bonus Aeroplan miles when you collect 35 stars or 16,500 bonus miles when you collect 70 stars. Earn 5 Instant stars if you have an Aeroplan Co-Brand credit card, 2 Stars per transaction at shopping partners, 3 stars per transaction for travel partners and 5 stars per Air Canada or Star Alliance flight segment.More... Until May 28, 12

17. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: May 7 - 13, 2012

The past week was a lighter than usual for new bonus offer promotions with new posts to only 21 programs. Here are my picks of the week from all those new offers added:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    Both Etihad and airBerlin are offering this following promotion so I tossed a coin and it came out to the former as the pick of the week:
    Etihad Guest: Double Guest Miles when you fly return from Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and Düsseldorf to Abu Dhabi, and onwards to the Maldives, Phuket or Bangkok.Travel must originate in Germany. More... Jun 1 - Jul 31, 12

There weren't too many new airline offers for hotel stays this past week but of those added the following is my favorite
    Air Canada Aeroplan: 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for every stay at participating Marriott hotels across Canada. More... Until Sep 3, 12

This past week was really quiet for new hotel offers so I picked this targeted offer as my pick of the week:
    InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club: 10,000 Bonus Priority Club Points when you stay 5 nights at any InterContinental hotel or resort in the U.S. Canada, Mexico, Latin America or the Caribbean. More... Until Jul 31, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    This offer has been an ongoing offer from U.S. Airways and Avis that has been extended again:
    US Airways Dividend Miles: 3,000 Bonus Dividend Miles on a qualifying rental of three or more consecutive days at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. More... Until Feb 28, 13

You've probably seen this offer posted a couple time this past week on FFB so no surprise it is my pick for an other offer:
    Avianca TACA LifeMiles: Double LifeMiles when you purchase LifeMiles online. Max 75,000 can be purchased and to receive the bonus you must have been a LifeMiles member as of May 1.More... Until May 31, 12

18. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: May 14 - 20, 2012

Despite only 4 days of adding new bonus offers, last week was heavy in the number of promotions added to 38 programs from around the globe. Of the nearly 100 new bonuses available these are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    You may have seen this offer as my highlight for Monday May 14th and here it is again as my pick of the week. If you think you can be a top Star Alliance flyer and are done achieving status with your preferred program I would suggest taking the Aeroplan route with this offer as they are offering an additional 50,000 miles if you fly on 10 or more Star Alliance airlines!
    Star Alliance: 15,000 Bonus Miles (up to 65,000 for Aeroplan) to the top fifteen passengers who complete eligible flights on the most number of Star Alliance member airlines Worldwide during the promotional period per frequent flyer program. More... Until Nov 14, 12

Quite often when you get a major mileage bonus offer from a hotel chain it covers multiple airlines and that is exactly what this weeks pick is:
    Fairmont Hotels: Double Airline Miles when you book an Everyone's an Original summer rate at participating Fairmont Hotels Worldwide. Full Details. Until Sep 30, 12

What other offer could really be the pick of the week when its the week that Radisson's Big Night Giveaway launches? (As long as there is still space to register in the first 100,000!)
    Carlson Hotels Club Carlson: 50,000 Bonus Gold Points when you complete 1 eligible stay at any Radisson or Radisson Blue location Worldwide. Limited to the first 100,000 registrants, after that anyone who registers will receive 15,000 bonus points. Full Details. Until Jul 15, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    There were at least three offers that I could have used as my pick of the week but this one stood out the most as it rewards multiple rentals on an increasing basis and very rarely do we see Malaysia Airlines in any of my highlights or picks of the week:
    Malaysia Airlines Enrich: Earn up to Quadruple Enrich Miles when you rent a car with Avis for 3+ days Worldwide. First rental gets you base Miles, the second gets you double Miles, the third triple Miles and the fourth quadruple Miles. Full Details. Until Jul 31, 12

Despite the large amount of new bonus offers added this past week, the 'other' category only saw 3 new promotions added with the following being my pick of the week:
    British Airways Executive Club: 50% Bonus Avios when you convert your Diners Club Club Rewards points into Avios. Full Details Until Jun 30, 12 Residents of the U.S. and Canada only

19. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: May 20 - 26, 2012

Here are the picks of the week from all the bonuses added to 25 airline and hotel loyalty programs over the past week:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    In a week filled with either targeted or residency restricted offers there were very few new flight offers that are available to the masses with the following pick being one of those:
    United Mileage Plus: Double Mileage Plus Miles on flights to/from any Copa Airlines or Copa Airlines Colombia (operated by Aero República) destination, connecting through Panama, or to/from select Copa destinations: Curacao, Netherlands Antilles (CUR); Guanacaste, Costa Rica (LIR); Iquitos, Peru (IQT); Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS); and Recife, Brazil (REC). More...
    Jul 15 - Sep 15, 12

A lot of similar offers were posted to various airlines this week and they all could have been in this spot so I closed my eyes and picked one of them (this offer is actually available to all Swissotel airline partners, just see the link):
    Air China Phoenix Miles: Double Phoenix Miles Kilometers when booking the Seasonal Saver rate for 2 or more nights at Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. More... Jun 30 -Sep 2, 12
    As long as this offer hasn't maxed out in registrations it is another great one from Carlson Hotels to take advantage of:
    Carlson Hotels Club Carlson: 44,000 Bonus Gold Points when you complete 1 eligible stay at any Park Inn location Worldwide. Limited to the first 20,000 registrants, after that anyone who registers will receive 15,000 bonus points. More...May 22 - Jul 22, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving

There were only two new car rental offers added, one from Alaska Airlines, the other from Gulf Air, I would have to believe more of my readers would be able to take advantage of the former so here it is:
    Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan: Triple Mileage Plan Miles when you rent a Budget vehicle for 3 or more consecutive days at participating airport locations in the U.S. and Canada. More...[​IMG] Until Dec 31, 12

By far the best offer added to the 'other' category is this transfer promotion from Aeroplan:
    Air Canada Aeroplan: Earn up to 40,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you convert points from a wide selection of Aeroplan partner loyalty programs (hotel, car rental, credit card and points.com). More... Until Jun 18, 12
    Bonuses are as follows and are awarded on a cumulative basis (not per transaction like previous promotions)
    Convert Points to
    5,000 Aeroplan Miles to earn a 1,000 Mile bonus
    10,000 Aeroplan Miles to earn a 2,000 Mile bonus
    20,000 Aeroplan Miles to earn 4,000 Mile bonus
    50,000 Aeroplan Miles to earn a 10,000 Mile bonus
    100,000 Aeroplan Miles to earn a 25,000 Mile bonus
    150,000 Aeroplan Miles to earn a 40,000 Mile bonus

20. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: May 28 - June 3, 12

Another week of only 4 days of updates still saw new bonus offers posted to 27 airline and hotel programs. Many of the offers were quite attractive and of them all these were my favorites:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    The top spot here was between this months Emirates Miles Accelerator and Air Canada's 50% Bonus on North America flights, I gave it to Emirates since the Air Canada offer ends today.
    Emirates Skywards: Earn up to 16,000 Bonus Skywards Miles with Miles Accelerator which enables you to earn more Skywards Miles when you fly with Emirates, irrespective of the fare you pay or where you buy your ticket. More... Jun 1 - 30, 12
    Select June Offers
    Route First Class Business Class Economy Class (Round Trip Values)
    Abidjan - Dubai 16,000 bonus Miles 8,000 bonus Miles Not available
    Amsterdam - Dubai 8,000 bonus Miles Not available Not available
    Bangkok - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 4,000 bonus Miles 1,000 bonus Miles
    Copenhagen - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 2,000 bonus Miles Not available
    Dallas - Dubai 16,000 bonus Miles 8,000 bonus Miles Not available
    Dubai - Beijing 10,000 bonus Miles 5,000 bonus Miles 3,000 bonus Miles
    Frankfurt - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 4,000 bonus Miles 2,000 bonus Miles
    Houston - Dubai 14,000 bonus Miles Not available Not available
    Johannesburg - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 6,000 bonus Miles 3,000 bonus Miles
    Kuala Lumpur - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 5,000 bonus Miles 1,000 bonus Miles
    London - Dubai 3,000 bonus Miles 2,000 bonus Miles 2,000 bonus Miles
    Los Angeles - Dubai 8,000 bonus Miles 4,000 bonus Miles Not available
    Manchester - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 6,000 bonus Miles 2,000 bonus Miles
    Osaka - Dubai 13,000 bonus Miles 9,000 bonus Miles Not available
    Prague - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 4,000 bonus Miles 2,000 bonus Miles
    Rio De Janeiro- Dubai 6,000 bonus Miles Not available 6,000 bonus Miles
    Rome - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 4,000 bonus Miles Not available
    San Francisco - Dubai 14,000 bonus Miles Not available Not available
    Seattle - Dubai 14,000 bonus Miles 6,000 bonus Miles Not available
    Sydney - Dubai 14,000 bonus Miles 4,000 bonus Miles Not available
    Tokyo - Dubai 9,000 bonus Miles Not available 4,000 bonus Miles
    Vienna - Dubai 10,000 bonus Miles 5,000 bonus Miles 2,000 bonus Miles

This offer may not award you directly for a hotel stay but it does award you on a payment method that can be used for any Best Western stay that will earn you miles or points plus any bonuses that Best Western may be offering for that stay:
    Best Western Rewards: 1,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for every $100 Best Western Travel Card purchased. More...Until Jun 30, 12

Like I mentioned at the start of May, once this offer opened up for registration I would feature it so here it is:
    InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club: 1,000 Bonus Priority Club Points or 200 Bonus Airline Miles per night at participating InterContinental® , Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Express by Holiday Inn™, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites and Holiday Inn Club Vacations® hotels worldwide.Priority Club will add another 250 Bonus Points if the customer books through an IHG brand website (including our co-branded page or the link below) Maximum bonus is 20,000 points ro 4,000 miles. More... Until Jun 3, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    It was another quiet week of car rental offers with this appearing to be the most usable by our varied readership:
    Emirates Skywards: Earn up to Quadruple Skywards Miles on Hertz rentals at participating Hertz locations Worldwide
    Quadruple Miles on rentals longer than ten days
    Triple Miles on rentals longer than five days
    Double Miles on rentals longer than three days
    More... Book by Jul 31 for rentals until Sep 30, 12

Do I need to explain this one?
    US Airways Dividend Miles: 100% Bonus Dividend Miles when you buy miles online. More... Until Jun 30, 12
    Restrictions You must be a Dividend Miles members for at least 12 days before you purchase, so join by Jun 17!

21. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: June 4 - 10, 2012

Another week, another bonus offer, well make that 50+ bonus offers that were added to 25 programs globally on FFB. From those 50+ offers these are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    Whenever you have a systemwide bonus that is open to anyone there is a good chance it will be my pick of the week even when it is only for premium class tickets
    Emirates Skywards: Double Skywards Miles when you purchase a First Class or Business Class Flex ticket for any Emirates flight Worldwide. This bonus is awarded over and above any Miles Accelerator bonuses. More... Book by Jun 30, 12 for travel until Aug 16, 12

A few weeks ago Marriott launched their bonus for Marriott Rewards members and as always there is usually an Airline MegaBonus that also goes along and this time around it is no different:
    Marriott Rewards: Marriott MegaBonus: Triple Airline Miles for all stays starting with your second stay at any participating Marriott Hotel Worldwide. More... Jul 1 - Oct 31, 12

This week saw some nice offers from SPG, Hilton and Accor. My pick goes to the latter as we don't see Accor in this position too often.
    Accor A|Club: Triple Le Club Accorhotels Pointsplus 25% off on your stay of 3 nights or more and a $25 Voucher for Lunch or Dinner to use within the hotel restaurant at Novotel Properties in Canada and the U.S. More... Until Aug 31, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    This weeks car offer was picked for its worldwide coverage and long duration (good until the end of the year)
    airBerlin Top Bonus: Earn up to Triple Top Bonus Miles on all Avis rentals Worldwide. Rent for 3-6 days to earn double miles, 7+ days earns Triple. More... Until Dec 31, 12

This week saw more buy mile bonus offers and a few credit card sign up offers. I picked the offer for my home country as the pick of the week:Starwood Preferred Guest: Earn 15,000 Welcome Bonus Starpoints®* after you charge $1,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership - enough for up to 4 free nights. More... Until Jul 31, 12 Residents of Canada Only

22. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: June 11 - 17, 2012

I managed to add new bonus offer promotions to 34 programs last week. There were some real gems in the 100+ new airline and hotel bonuses with the following being my favorites:

Bonus Offer for Flying

Miles & More: Double Miles & More Miles for Swiss flights between Zurich and Beijing. More... Until Aug 31, 12

Air Canada Aeroplan: 1,750 Bonus Aeroplan Miles per stay at participating Best Western hotels Worldwide. Bonus can be earned on a maximum of 3 stays. More... Jun 17 - Aug 19, 12
    InterContinental Hotels Group Priority: Earn up to 15,000 Bonus Priority Club Points for a certain amount of nights or completing a certain amount of stays at participating InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®, Express by Holiday Inn™ and Holiday Inn Express® hotels worldwide, Do not sign up until the previous quarter is over. Valid Jul 1 - Sep 30, 12.
    More... [​IMG]
    (use the smallest amount first and then go on to the next if you do not qualify, however once you do qualify for one you cannot sign up for any others):
    Stay 3 Nights, Get 5,000 - Code 4871
    Stay 4 Nights, Get 5,000 - Code 4872
    Stay 7 Nights Get 10,000 - Code 4873
    Stay 8 Nights Get 10,000 - Code 4874
    Stay 10 Nights, Get 10,000 - Code 4875
    Stay 12 Nights, Get 10,000 - Code 4876
    Stay 15 Nights, Get 15,000 - Code 4877
    Stay 18 Nights, Get 15,000 - Code 4878

Stay at Crowne Plaza® 3 nights and earn 5,000 bonus points - Code 6815

Stay at Crowne Plaza® 4 nights and earn 5,000 bonus points - Code 6816

Stay at Crowne Plaza® 18 nights and earn 15,000 bonus points - Code 6822

Bonus Offer for Driving
    Jet Airways JetPrivilege - Earn up to Triple JetPrivilege Miles for Hertz rentals at participating locations in USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Asia.
    - For 3-6 days rentals: Double JPMiles
    - For 7 days or more rentals: Triple JPMiles More... Until Jul 31, 12

British Airways Executive Club: Earn up to 30% Bonus Avios Points when you purchase Avios online.
    Purchase 1,000 - 8,000 Avios and receive 5% bonus Avios
    Purchase 9,000 - 16,000 Avios and receive 10% bonus Avios
    Purchase 17,000 - 23,000 Avios and receive 20% bonus Avios
    Purchase 24,000 Avios, your full annual allowance and get 30% bonus Avios More... Until Aug 2, 12

23. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: June 18 - 24, 2012

Another week has passed us by with dozens of new bonus offers added to 27 different airline, hotel and rail programs. Out of all the offers these are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer for Flying

American AAdvantage:
    Earn up to 10,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles for Cathay Pacific flights between Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco or Vancouver to Hong Kong. Business Class earns 8,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles; First Class earns 10,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles. More... Register and book by Jul 31 for travel until Aug 15, 12
    Restrictions:
    Valid for residents of the U.S. only

Miles & More:
    Quadruple Miles & More Miles + Complimentary Internet for stays at all Movenpick Hotels in Europe. More... Jul 1 - Aug 31, 12

Hilton HHonors:
    Earn up to Triple HHonors Points when you stay at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Earn Triple points for stays on Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights, Double points for stays on Monday through Thursday nights. More... Jul 1 - Sep 30, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    Air Baltic Baltic Miles:
    Double Baltic Miles on all eligible Sixt rentals Worldwide. More... Until Jul 22, 12

British Airways Executive Club:
    Up to 100,000 Bonus Avios points when you apply for and receive the Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card(R)
    - 50,000 bonus Avios after your first use of the card
    - 25,000 bonus Avios after you make $10,000 in purchases within the first year of account opening
    - Plus an additional 25,000 bonus Avios after you make an additional $10,000 in purchases also within the first year of account opening More... Until Jul 18, 12
    Restrictions:
    Valid for residents of the U.S. only

24. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: June 25 - July 1, 2012

Despite working the full five days last week on the FFB sites I only added new bonus offers to 23 airline and hotel programs. The primary reasons was a lack of bonus offers to post! The end of a month usually sees a slow down in the release of new bonuses as the loyalty programs tend to wait until the 1st of the next month to push out the next promotions although June 2012 was even slower than normal. Out of the offers I added here are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    Alitalia MilleMiglia:
    Earn up to 50% Bonus MilleMiglia Miles on all Alitalia flights Worldwide. Bonus depends on the number sectors you fly:
    Fly 4-7 Sectors earn 15% Bonus Miles
    Fly 8-19 Sectors earn 30% Bonus Miles
    Fly 20+ Sectors earn 50% Bonus Miles
    More... Until Dec 31, 12

airBerlin Top Bonus:
    Double Top Bonus Miles with every qualifying stay at all participating Choice Hotels locations Worldwide. More... Until Sep 19, 12

Carlson Hotels Club Carlson:
    50,000 Bonus Gold Points when you complete 1 eligible stay at any Park Plazalocation Worldwide. Limited to the first 20,000 registrants, after that anyone who registers will receive 15,000 bonus points. More...Until Aug 28, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    Hertz Gold Plus Rewards:
    Double Gold Plus Rewards Points with no car class or rental length restrictions at select airports through July 31, 2012. Participating locations include:
    Atlanta-Hartsfield International Airport
    Philadelphia International Airport
    Charlotte Douglas International Airport
    Orlando International Airport
    Ft. Lauderdale International Airport
    BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport
    Richmond International Airport
    Hertz Gold Plus Rewards membership is required.
    More...Restrictions:
    Valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only

Hyatt Gold Passport:
    Earn up to 30% Bonus Gold Passport Points when you purchase Gold Passport points online.
    Buy 1,000 - 9,000 points and get a 10% Bonus
    Buy 10,000 - 29,000 points and get a 20% Bonus
    Buy 30,000 - 40,000 points and get a 30% Bonus
    More... Until Aug 31, 12

25. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Status Points:
    Bonus Offer Picks of the Week: July 2 - 8, 2012

Despite only putting in 3 days of adding new bonus offers last week, I still added 80+ new promotions to 36 travel rewards programs from around the globe. From all those offers these are my picks of the week:

Bonus Offer for Flying
    American AAdvantage: Earn up to 25,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles when you fly round-trip on American Airlines between Chicago and Helsinki. Bonus miles as follows:
    Business Class (booked in J, D, R or I) 25,000
    Full-Fare Economy (booked in Y, B or H) 20,000
    Discount Economy (booked in K, L or M) 15,000
    More... Until Sep 30, 12

China Southern Sky Pearl Club: Double SkyPearl Kilometers for stays at any Starwood Hotels Worldwide. Plus the first 200 new registrants will earn additional 750 Kilometers. More... Register by Dec 31, 12 for stays Jul 15, 12- Jan 31, 13

Starwood Preferred Guest: 500 Bonus Starpoints per night (up to 2,000 Bonus Starpoints per stay) for stays on the Economy Single Promo at the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers. More... Until Oct 12, 12

Bonus Offer for Driving
    InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club: Double Priority Club Pointsand get up to 35% off on any vehicle rental in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada and Europe More... Until Dec 31, 12

British Airways Executive Club
    : 50% Bonus Avios Points when you convert a minimum of 10,000 RBC Rewards points from your RBC Avion card to British Airways Executive Club.More... Until Jul 31, 12Restrictions:
    Valid for residents of Canada only