Bonus Miles & PQM on CPU?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by flydiveplay, Jul 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. flydiveplay
    Original Member

flydiveplay Silver Member

Status Points:
    The United Web site says Bonus miles will be awarded to Premier's according to status BUT the bonus miles will not count towards achieving status. My account shows bonus miles and PQM's, at 50% greater than actual, in the right hand side (the Elite Status side) of the chart. What am I missing? I am happy to see my progress towards next year's status progress 50% faster, it just seems to be in contradiction to the web site. Also, it appears the 50% bonus is being granted on flights that I got CPU. Can't beat that deal, a complimentary upgrade AND bonus towards achieving next level. Is this common out there amongst you all??

2. Photonerd71

Photonerd71 Silver Member

Status Points:
    There has been an error and those bonus PQM's will be redirected into my account.

3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    There have been a number of bugs in the posting of points since 3.3. In some cases that has meant that CPU'd segments are posting with additional PQMs. Some folks have reported that they are fixed eventually and some are not.

Enjoy the gift when it happens but don't bet on it happening in the future.