Bonus Marriott Rewards Points for New Member Referrals

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Canarsie, Feb 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you are not yet a Marriott Rewards member, please send me your name and e-mail address privately via the Conversation feature on milepoint.com and allow me to refer you. I will earn 1,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points after every stay you complete, up to 25,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points, and you will get 1,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points for each stay beginning with your first paid stay, up to 5,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points for five paid stays.

Of course, other milepoint.com members who are already Marriott Rewards members should also have the opportunity to earn referral bonuses, so invite up to five of your friends to join Marriott Rewards and get up to 25,000 bonus Marriott Rewards points.

After all, milepoint.com is all about supporting and helping each other, as well as sharing the wealth...

Zinzan likes this.
  2. ssullivan
    Original Member

ssullivan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just tossing in my hat for when Canarsie has gotten all of his/her referrals. :D

3. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Just a friendly bump. Just send me your email address and I will arrange for Marriott to send you the sign up link.

I also can give referrals to new members. Remember, by getting a referral, both of us get the extra points for each of your stays.

4. K F

K F Silver Member

Status Points:
    Deant,

I was hoping you could refer me with the new Marriott refer a friend bonus that gives us each 2,000 per stay. I looked through the website, but wasn't sure how I can send you my e-mail. If we can get this done as soon as possible I'd appreciate it since it's the last day to sign up for the Mega Bonus. Thanks for your help!

5. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Just a bump. My wife and I still have a couple of referrals available.

6. If you still need a referral to benefit from this option, I can provide this to you. Just email me at mailrahulmittal [at] gmail [dot] com

7. loyaltypointsUK

loyaltypointsUK Member

Status Points:
    Have a couple of referrals for Marriott Rewards left, if anyone has not already joined, 2000 bonus points for you per stay up to 10000 max - drop me a private message.

8. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also have referrals left! PM me with your email address and I'll get one asap :)

9. Candy C

Candy C Silver Member

Status Points:
    A friendly bump for this thread, I have 5 referrals, which is what everyone has per membership year, so if you PM your email address I will refer you, and we both win :)

10. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have used all 5 of my referrals, but Mrs. :D still has all 5 left... so If you need one, just PM me your e-mail... :cool:

11. als66208

als66208 Active Member

Status Points:
    Just bumping this thread. Have yet to redeem any of my five referrals, so if you need one - just PM your email. I'd appreciate it!! (Also willing to reciprocate with other chains.)

12. rascally14

rascally14 New Member

Status Points:
    I am an old member looking to refer a new member. You can email me at garyagray-at- gmail-dot-com if want to sign up to MR.

13. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    I still have my referral quote left - PM me if you need one.

14. B1BomberVB

B1BomberVB Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have 4 of my 5 referrals left! Please start a conversation if U need one!

15. royce242

royce242 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was offered 10,000 Marriott points if I referred someone to apply and get approved for their CC. My buddy did but I havent seen the points. I wonder who I should call...