BofA USAirways Debit Card for Grand Slam

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by IPBrian, Oct 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. IPBrian

IPBrian Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hey Everyone,
    I was just wondering, how often does BofA post US Airways miles to your account? I was wondering if it was too late to get a card sent to me, use it and still have the miles post to my account for a grand slam hit. I think it will all depend on how often they post miles. Anyone know the frequency?

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  2. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    The miles show up once a month, but the activity and post date are only a couple of days apart. My last miles showed up as activity 10/3 and posted 10/5.

I would guess that if you manage to get the card from the bank in the next few days and make some purchases, you should still get the hit before 11/14.

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  3. icurhere2
    Original Member

icurhere2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    A quick note of warning: although my confirmation from BoA said I requested the US debit card (screen captures for everything), I was sent an AS debit card instead. The error with BoA's IT took about 1.5 weeks to resolve, as branch offices appear unable to request airline cards for customers ...