Bluesmart Smart Carry-on For Free – Through Referrals

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Bluesmart carry-on is being touted as the world’s first smart, connected carry-on. I wrote about it last month and it really does look like an intriguing piece of luggage that moves that category into the connected world. I mean, your bag knows your trip plans? Pretty cool! - Bluesmart Indiegogo Product Link (this is my referral link – I will get a $20 refund and you will receive a $20 refund upon preorder as well!) Even though the bag sounds amazing by itself, something even more amazing is its funding. It was seeking $50,000 in funding through Indiegogo and has since hit the $754,000 mark - and it still has 21 days left! That definitely shows that their is demand for a product like this. Not only that, but the price is a very reasonable $235. I say reasonable because that is really a little less than the average price of a carry-on – and this one has a lot of features built-in. If the quality of the bag is high enough, this could... The post Bluesmart Smart Carry-on For Free – Through Referrals appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...