Blog Milestone Giveaway: Upgrade Certificates, Amazon Gifts Cards, iTunes Gift Cards, &...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Today is a big blog milestone for Running with Miles! I have been writing this blog now for a few years (it will be 4 years in December) and today I hit my 2,000th blog post! I didn’t even realize I was closing in on that number until happened to see that on my dashboard the other day. That works out to being just about 1.5 posts per day – and I have been averaging more like 3 per day over the past year or so which shows that posts have picked up over time! Not being a 200 word per post kind of writer, that equals a lot of written words over the past few years! Thank you to all of you who have been along for this journey! Thank you to Randy Petersen and BoardingArea for hosting this blog for the last couple of years as well. I have been able to meet and interact with so many more of you as a result of it and you have helped me... The post Blog Milestone Giveaway: Upgrade Certificates, Amazon Gifts Cards, iTunes Gift Cards, & Club Passes! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...