Bless Hyatt!

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Steven Schwartz, May 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    The Park Hyatt Paris Vendome is probably my favorite hotel in the world. We'll be back there in two weeks for the fourth time.

I have three married children. The youngest was going to Paris last winter and was going to use the Starwood points he had saved up to stay at the Prince de Galles - a wonderful hotel that is even better since its renovation. Took awhile but I convinced him and his wife to apply for the Hyatt Visa and they ended up getting the points back and booking the PH. They had a fabulous time.

My middle child had similar reservations this coming September as they celebrate their 10th anniversary. Got the cards, made the charges and they also switched from the PdG and redeposited their points. And our oldest just booked their four free nights for November.

As most of you can imagine, there is no way to quantify the kick I get out of all of this! Even better, my youngest and middle kids just booked for all of us to use those save Starwood points and we are going to the St Regis Bahia Beach next March (obviously, I'm using my own points!) - and it probably would not have happened if the reservations had not been changed.

Hyatt is an amazing chain of wonderful hotels and their program, especially at the Diamond level, is without peer. Just wanted to share a happy moment!

Last edited: May 19, 2014