Blackout Blinds At Hotels… Why Are They So Rare?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've written in the past about my biggest hotel pet peeves, though don't think I've written a post specifically about the hotel features I like most. I'd say some of my favorite things in hotels are exactly the opposite of my pet peeves. Off the top of my head, I love hotels with: -- Truly high speed wifi. Virtually all hotels advertise "high speed internet," but in reality that's often not the case. When you live in hotels and work on the internet, actually high speed internet is probably the most valuable thing a hotel can offer. -- Good pillows. Comfortable beds have become pretty standard across the board at most chain hotels, though one thing that isn't quite as common is good pillows. I hate square pillows, and love longer, full body pillows. Too bad they're still pretty rare. -- Showers with good temperature control, water pressure, and ideally two shower heads. Good water pressure and temperature control should be a given, though I'm always amazed how many hotels can't get that right. A shower with (at least) two shower heads is a nice added bonus. The post Blackout Blinds At Hotels… Why Are They So Rare? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesIntroduction: Flying Brussels Airlines To TomorrowlandHyatt Hotels In India On SaleThe Concourse Hotel Becomes Hyatt Regency LAX

Continue reading...