Black Lives Matter protest live: Activists block road into Heathrow as protests take place across UK

Discussion in 'LHR/LGW/LCY/LTN/STN | London Area Airports' started by uggboy, Aug 5, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Black Lives Matter protest live: Activists block road into Heathrow as protests take place across UK

satman40 and Newscience like this.
  2. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did they have a slave problem in England, we had a Confederate War over here and set them free.

All life's matter...and most of our problem is reflected every time we look in the mirror..

Newscience likes this.
  3. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hillary chose the BLM, and chose to ignore the Police Union,

I suspect we may see a few Rose Garden beer summits at the WH, if she makes it in the door.l

Obama had to build an extra fence around the WH, and put the guard shack in the street..for protection...

Newscience likes this.
  4. newbluesea
    Original Member

newbluesea Gold Member

Status Points:
    You might want to spend a little time researching history and save the rationalization.
    Most of the slaves brought to the US were brought here by the English colonists.

England freed their slaves (who were mostly in their colonies) in 1838 they didn't have to fight a war to free them. Freed British slaves were treated far better than the ones in America.

Stop trying sound like that idiot from Fox news:rolleyes:

5. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I did not know that, I thought they were sold in Africa by the locals and then re sold in America.

Over 200 years later and people are still slaves, rioting in the streets, and still unable to find a decent job.

Fox is owned be an Englishman so they tell me.,the girls at Fox has learnt never trust the Englishman...he will abuse you, and turn them into their sex slaves...

Nothing has really changed, no mater how it is spun...the riot locations do keep changing,,,tonight Milawakee,at least everybody gets a new pair of shoes...

We need to investigate the cops, they should have let the young man have that vehicle, and the gun...if only the young man had had a body camera we would know both sides if what really happened..,

Chicago is cool over 3,000 shot so far this year...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Newscience likes this.