Best Western Rewards & Topguest = Free points

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by PointHoarder, May 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. PointHoarder
    Original Member

PointHoarder Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just got an email from Topguest, the social media app that gets you points for checking in at specific locations.
    Best Western Rewards has apparently just signed on to Topguest, meaning you get 50 BWR points for every check-in using FourSquare, GoWalla, etc. at a Best Western location.

See this other thread which talks about TopGuest and the IHG Priority Club program: http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/earn-18-250-points-for-free-each-year.6471/

SC Flier and gleff like this.
  2. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    Thanks again for this, I've just linked Best Western Rewards to Topguest and will add some checkins, this also prompted me to add Choice as well in addition to my daily Priority Club/Hilton regimen. :)

3. iang000

iang000 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Be careful with checking in to too many of these partners. I didn't read the terms and conditions and I was just checking in every day with 6 or 7 partners and suddenly I received an email from Topguest that my account has been suspended due to violation of the terms and conditions. I didn't know I was even violating them but I must admit that I didn't read them before I started to use their service.

4. brinkers
    Original Member

brinkers Gold Member

Status Points:
    As long as you are actually at the property you are checking in at, there shouldn't be a problem with checking in at multiple properties. As far as Best Western is concerned, I guess a stroke of luck has me living not too far from one!

5. PointHoarder
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Is anyone still getting BW points? After not getting anything for weeks, I have started receiving points again from IHG, and HH, but nothing from BW rewards.

6. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    I get my points posted still, almost daily. I have noticed that some of the hotels have dropped off lately, which I don't know whether that's a TG problem or if these hotels don't want to participate anymore.

7. sma_15

sma_15 Silver Member

Status Points:
    After the big backlog posted... BW posts as normal again.

8. PointHoarder
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Still nothing for me. PC and HH are posting, but the last time I got anything for BWR was a month ago.

9. brinkers
    Original Member

brinkers Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've been doing this for a few months. Points are posting nicely. Helps to live next to a BW:cool:

wheat27 likes this.