Best Western Rewards Free Night after 3 Stays Feb 6 – April 11, 2011

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by RicGarrido, Feb 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    Best Western Rewards members in the U.S., Canada and Caribbean earn one free night after three stays between February 6 and April 11, 2011. There is an earn limit of one free night during the promotion. The free night certificate is valid at any Best Western property in the U.S., Canada or Caribbean and must be redeemed for a stay completed by June 30, 2011.

Promotion registration is required before first stay.
    · Select Tab ‘Special Offers Sign-Up’ located under current point balance.
    · Stay three times and earn one free night promotion is listed in four types depending on your membership type of general member (promo code Spring11), AAA, CAA.

There are two additional bonus points to earn with this offer.
    Stay in two of three Best Western branded hotels and receive 6,500 bonus points:
    · Best Western
    · Best Western Plus
    · Best Western Premier
    Only one bonus for 6,500 points may be earned during promotion period.

10 members will receive 650,000 Best Western Rewards bonus points
    In addition to the above bonus opportunities, the first ten Best Western Rewards members to stay once in all three Best Western branded hotels BW, BW Plus and BW Premier will earn 650,000 bonus points.

The limiting factor for the 650,000 promotion bonus is there are only four Premier Hotels in the United States and none in Canada or Caribbean. A stay in one of these four hotels is necessary to qualify for the 650,000 points bonus.

BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa Napa, CA
    BEST WESTERN PREMIER Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites Miami, FL
    BEST WESTERN PREMIER Eden Resort & Suites Lancaster, PA
    BEST WESTERN PREMIER Crown Chase Inn & Suites Denton, TX

Kalboz and MsMeeky like this.
  2. ramolnar
    Original Member

ramolnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    Did anyone actually go for the 3-in-3? Unfortunately, I couldn't miss work on Monday and risk the chance of a misconnect. So I didn't try.

Also, according to the website, there are some promotional sweepstakes prizes. There's one winner each day from the US, Bahamas, and Virgin Islands, and a separate winner from Canada (if you can solve the skill-testing math question.) The Canadian odds might be good.

Days 1-32: 6500 Best Western Rewards points (eligible to redeem for a $25 gift card)
    Days 33-48: 13,000 Best Western Rewards points (eligible to redeem for a $50 gift card)
    Days 49-60: 26,000 Best Western Rewards points (eligible to redeem for a $100 gift card)
    Days 61-62: Lifetime Diamond Elite Status
    Days 63-65: 260,000 Best Western Rewards points (eligible to redeem for a $1000 gift card)

3. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    I did 3 stays in the first three nights of the promotion. Now I have to wait until April to find out if I receive 650,000 bonus points. If I do receive the bonus points, then my Loyalty Traveler blog readers will learn about some Best Western hotels in Europe as I travel for weeks this summer on free nights.

I will write up reviews of Napa hotels eventually on my blog, but for now I want to share an interesting observation.

Napa, California has three Best Western hotels.

Ivy Hotel is a Best Western Premier. This hotel is an older hotel being remodeled, not historic - think 70s two-story. They were tearing up carpets down the hall during my stay. The room was nicely furnished and the hotel offers beer and wine, but this is still a work in progress. The hotel has a good size pool and outdoor seating areas and free breakfast.

Inn at the Vines is a Best Western Plus. This hotel has an attached Denny's Restaurant and the room was large and perfectly adequate with a desk and two chairs and table and small outdoor pool.

Elm House Inn is a regular Best Western and the #1 rated Napa hotel on TripAdvisor.com during the dates of my stay. This hotel is in an older Victorian and screams boutique hotel. Attentive owner, nicely furnished rooms and some extra large room space and fireplaces in some rooms. Breakfast is provided, but no restaurant and no pool. There is a hot tub.

The tiers are appropriate for the overall hotel amenities, but if you want a basically quaint room, then the Elm House could be your best bet even though it is not rated Best Western Plus or Premier.

Ivy Hotel was not a pretty looking hotel from the outside, but I really enjoyed the room inside. Flat screen TV and comfortable furnishings and stylish decor.

I did not stay at #1 rated Elm House Inn. I toured the property with the hotel manager and I found the rooms quite appealing and they were 50% the price of the historic Napa River Inn and B&Bs in the neighborhood.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyal...r-checks-in-to-check-out-best-western-brands/

Kalboz likes this.