Best Western Hotels In The Best Light

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

The other day, I happened upon a commercial that was already going and was very surprised when I saw which hotel chain the commercial was for. It was for the current Best Western promotion of Stay 2 Times for a reward and highlighted the three separate categories/divisions of Best Western – Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier. I have stayed at many Best Western hotels in my life but I have never stayed at one of their Best Western Premier-branded hotels. In fact, I have never stayed at a Plus hotel. When I saw the brief video clip of a Best Wester Premier hotel, I could not believe it! It was nothing like the Best Westerns that I am used to! The Best Western Premier brand only has 4 hotels in its portfolio – Kansas City (KC), Helena (MT), Alberta (Canada), and Burnsville (MN). Some of those locations are not exactly heavy with competition in the premium hotel category, so I am sure that they do quite well... The post Best Western Hotels In The Best Light appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...