Best Ways To Book Lufthansa First Class Using Miles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As y'all know, Lufthansa has one of my favorite first class products in the world, though it's becoming progressively more difficult to book it with miles. That's not just because they're releasing award space to members of their partner frequent flyer programs at most 15 days before departure, but also because of the ever decreasing ways to redeem miles for it. Most recently: -- United MileagePlus devalued their award chart, raising the cost of Lufthansa first class between the US and Europe from 67,500 miles one-way to 110,000 miles one-way -- Avianca LifeMiles began blocking Lufthansa first class award space -- US Airways left the Star Alliance, meaning Dividend Miles could no longer be redeemed for Lufthansa first class (though they were blocking Lufthansa first class as well, so it was somewhat of a moot point) The post Best Ways To Book Lufthansa First Class Using Miles appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsI think they don't want me so I don't want them. I've heard ... by BeachfanRelated StoriesUnited.com Not Displaying Copa Award SpaceReminder: US Airways Dividend Miles Changes August 1, 2014Turkish Airlines New San Francisco To Istanbul Flight

Continue reading...