Best seat in F cabin on UA 772?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by redtailshark, Apr 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Solo traveler - Shark SIL. She wants to know...which seat is best? UA GF IAD-LHR, followed by TG F to BKK.

2. FortFun
    Original Member

FortFun Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:
    Old config: 3J
    New config: 2K

Both of those rows are in the back corner, furthest away from the entry door (where FAs congregate a lot and chat) and the lavs).

4. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks guys. So SIL is in 2K. 2A is already occupied on that flight. Should be a nice ride...even on UA.

What goodies are recommendable at the IAD IFL, that would be worth showing up an hour earlier to guzzle as pre-dep warmup? She's going on vac, not to work, so there's plenty of scope for consuming whatever is good without concern about how she will feel at the other end.

5. YailBloor

YailBloor Active Member

Status Points:
    The IAD IFL is nothing to write home about, mid-shelf liquor, with some hot and cold snacks. I wouldn't spend extra time hanging out there, unless she really has nothing better to do. I did notice some Rombauer Merlot on offer the other day, if she likes merlot. I didn't rifle through the rest of the wines, as I was too busy mixing up bloody marys.