Best Restaurants In Beijing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

This post is from my friend Matt (not the Champagne-friend Matt, a different one), who spent years living in Beijing, and is even there currently. Given that so many of us are headed there in the coming weeks, I asked him for his recommendations for the best restaurants in Beijing. Matt is a bit of a foodie, and his dining suggestions are typically spot on, so hopefully this is helpful! Beijing is one of the great dining cities in the world. While it doesn’t quite have the world famous local cuisine of a Singapore or Tokyo, it is a place where you can find pretty much any cuisine you want at a whole range of prices (and quality). Over the seven years I lived and worked in Beijing, I experienced as much of the food as I could. The city has changed a little bit since I lived there, but as I write this from one of my favorite spots in Beijing, there are still a number of my favorites that are doing pretty amazing things with food. The post Best Restaurants In Beijing appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...