Best Radisson Blu in Paris? Help, please!

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by James K., Aug 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. James K.

James K. Silver Member

Status Points:
    Flush with Radisson points after the last two years' beautiful, beautiful Club Carlson promotions, I'm heading to Paris next summer.

I have 200,000 points and thus can stay at any of their four Paris hotels:

Radisson Blu Ambassador, Paris Opera
    Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's, Paris Trocadero
    Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan, Paris Eiffel
    Radisson Blu Champs Elysees, Paris

I haven't really been able to find any one that really stands out on TripAdvisor or other such online searches, and I don't know Paris well enough to be able to pick on the basis of neighborhoods. So any advice you could give would be great. Thanks so much!

perryplatypus likes this.
  2. jhflau11
    Original Member

jhflau11 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed at the Radisson Blu Le Dokhan back in July. It's very close to Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan. Both are when in walking distance to the Eiffel Tower (all be it a long walk) and the Arc de Triomphe (another long walk). I had a hard time picking between the two. The reason I ended up picking Dokhan is that the Boissière metro stop is right around the corner.

Le Dokhan is an old building with the an old European elevator, just enough room for 2 people and your luggage. The decor was a bit dated and the room are small. But we enjoyed our stay there. We'd stay there again

perryplatypus likes this.