Best Oneworld Emerald Lounges?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Reader Robert asked the following question in the "Ask Lucky" forum: "I spend quite a bit of time travelling long-haul Business Class on OneWorld with Emerald status. I have found that on a lot of airlines, traveling out of their home airport in business with Emerald status, can leave the lounge experience feeling like a cattle call (DFW on AA, LHR on BA etc). With that in mind, I would like to pose a "corner case" question. What, in your opinion, is the best long-haul RT you can take in business as a OneWorld Emerald? I would propose MEL-HKG-MEL on Cathay is your best option. Cathay consistently has an excellent business class hard and soft product; and this trip would let you use the Qantas First Class Lounge in Melbourne then the new Cathay "The Pier" or "The Wing" or even the new Qantas lounge in Hong Kong." This is a fun question! So if I'm understanding correctly, Robert is asking about the best combination of a great business class onboard experience and great oneworld Emerald ground experience for a given roundtrip. The post Best Oneworld Emerald Lounges? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...