Best of – Tips for the First Time Cruiser

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I am on vacation this week. Throughout the week, I will be posting “Best of” content which is picked based on total views received and known areas of reader interest. While I’m away, my internet time will be very limited, and I will be unable to respond to emails, comments, etc. This Best of MJ series originally appeared in February 2013. Cruising with MJ – The Series Cruising with MJ – Setting Sail on Your Own the MJ Way Cruising with MJ – A Word on Picking the Right Cruise Line for You Cruising with MJ – You’ve Booked Your Cruise So Now What? Cruising with MJ – Let’s Get Packed Cruising with MJ – It’s Almost Time to Cruise! What Do… The post Best of – Tips for the First Time Cruiser appeared first on MJ on Travel.

Continue reading...
  2. adamefimoff2

adamefimoff2 Silver Member

I have never thought of doing cruising as an option. I do not think its a very eithical thing to do. And you do not buy locally or shop locally or eat locally. I also believe they swamp cities with too much people.

What are the benefits for cities with cruising