Best Miles / Points Consolidation Tracker?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by spookysco, Dec 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. spookysco

spookysco Silver Member

Status Points:
    So far I have seen :

Award Wallet
    Gomiles.com
    Pageonce.com
    Points.com

I have personally used Pageonce, it's OK at showing each program but there is no aggregation view, or really anything special about how it shows your accounts other than they are all available in one application.

Does anyone have else have experience with the other programs or maybe some I don't have listed yet that could comment?

I will be honest and say it is not a deal breaker for me if the "better" program doesn't have a mobile app but I will be disappointed.

nelsoji likes this.
  2. rdraper

rdraper Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm a big fan of AwardWallet. It does appear to have a mobile app, but I haven't used it so can't speak to it. Here are some features I like: the interface, breadth of program coverage (although Chase Ultimate Rewards is missing), notice for expiring miles/points, eilte status tracking, ability to jump to directly to any of the program websites.

3. mattsteg
    Original Member

mattsteg Gold Member

Status Points:
    AwardWallet tracks Ultimate Rewards. No idea when they added it - it was there when I first looked. The mobile app works well.

nelsoji likes this.
  4. Up&Away

Up&Away Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am a newbie at most of this, but have been very pleased with Award Wallet. I agree with what the previous poster said and also like that it will track my upcoming travel plans. It also lets me track all of my programs in addition to DH and the kids accounts.

5. ab3i
    Original Member

ab3i Silver Member

Status Points:
    I use awardwallet as well, so far very satisfied with the service. However not too happy with AA refusing AW to access the accounts.

retirementdreams likes this.
  6. rdraper

rdraper Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't think AA's refusal is limited to Award Wallet. My understanding is this is a global injunction against all aggregators.

7. dagaetch

dagaetch Active Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone use TripIt's mileage tracker? I've been using their free service for a while and was thinking about upgrading to the paid...

8. Up&Away

Up&Away Silver Member

Status Points:
    You or me, either!

gwhit21 likes this.
  9. Lyssa
    Original Member

Lyssa Silver Member

Status Points:
    So, is AA still working on any of these, or no? I'm guessing no from above posts, but not completely sure.

10. ossipago

ossipago Silver Member

Status Points:
    I haven't checked, but they were moving to stop all third-party log-ins.

11. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    All except Points.com

12. PedroNY
    Original Member

PedroNY Silver Member

Status Points:
    Fidelity Investments - Full View

I am sure a lot of people here have an account with Fidelity (IRA plans, brokerage accounts, etc.), they have a free program on there called "Full View", you can load all of yoru financial information, similar to Mint.com, but you can also load all of your mileage/points accounts, even email addresses. I find it to be very useful, the interface is not as catchy as AwardWallet, but it is a very nice portal. Check it out.

Cheers,

PedroNY

dagaetch and ossipago like this.
  13. dagaetch

dagaetch Active Member

Status Points:
    I wasn't aware of this, that's great to know about. Thanks!

14. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    American express offer the same thing! it's called money manger, and you can enter all your FF accounts etc... And it looks like they are stilling pulling totals from American Airlines too.

dagaetch likes this.
  15. dagaetch

dagaetch Active Member

Status Points:
    Lol...when I tried to sign up, it says "We're Sorry, Card Ineligible". Apparently the Blue cards don't qualify to access it. Ah well, I'm sure I'll be signing up for a different Amex card sometime soon when there's a good offer. Thanks for the information!

16. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just another vote for AwardWallet. It's a great site that does what I need it to do with little hassle.

17. gwhit21

gwhit21 Silver Member

Status Points:
    AwardWallet was great.
    Thanks for the pointer. I will have to check this out.

18. arkleseizure
    Original Member

arkleseizure Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have TripIt Pro (thanks to the Amex Platinum card) and AwardWallet. Honestly, I looked at TripIt's tracker once and have not since. I definitely don't think the upgrade is worth it for that feature...AwardWallet is much better, even factoring in having to deal with a second site to visit.

dagaetch likes this.
  19. philatravelgirl

philatravelgirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    Have AwardWallet on my iPhone, works great with notices of changes and also when a trip is scheduled. Quick setup and like all of the contact info shown with each program

YULtide likes this.
  20. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've been with AwardWallet for about a year and a half. I am very impressed with their customer service and responsiveness. thumbs-up.gif

javacodeguy likes this.
  21. dagaetch

dagaetch Active Member

Status Points:
    Good to know - thanks!

22. javacodeguy

javacodeguy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Definitely agree. I like them so much I even paid for AwardWallet Plus. There's very few "free" things online I'm willing to pay for. The mobile apps are also really nice.

miles and smiles likes this.
  23. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Another vote for AW! Also, I am participating in the beta version of the new AA extension, that stores your AA balance locally on your computer. I'm doing it for 2 accounts and it is working very well so far. It does take a few more seconds, but I usually click refresh on my computer, go do something else, then return a few minutes later.