Best Hotel for Overnight

Discussion in 'EZE | Ministro Pistarini International Airport' started by skyvan, Dec 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm wondering what the thoughts are regarding the best hotel for an overnight. I get in at AEP around 9pm and then have a flight out of EZE the next morning at 6:30am. Trying to move over to SPG but really for a stay this short I'd be fine with a Hilton, Hyatt or IHG hotel so long as it is convenient. Anyone have any ideas?

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Do you want an airport hotel at EZE? Then your selection is limited, with AFAIK no major international brands. OTOH, if you envision going to downtown Buenos Aires (fun even for a late evening arrival if you don't insist on eight hours of sleep), think about an area of the city with easy airport access, for example close to a major roadway to the airport.

If you're thinking of public transportation, the Sheraton Convention Center (and also the LC property there, called something like Park) is very close to a bus station for service to EZE. This could work well if the first bus of the morning is early enough and if you don't have lots of luggage.

skyvan and uggboy like this.
  3. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sheraton sounds like a good idea, especially since i decided earlier today to move this from an overnight to a a two night one day stay, and I need to start booking SPG stays ou the US since i'm doing Kimpton in the US. Guess i should check on the bus schedule now. Thanks for the info MSPeconomist.