Best Hotel Card For Mid-Range Hotels, Justifying The SPG Annual Fee, A Wonderful Gift From...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to this week’s summary of all the posts that appeared here at Running with Miles throughout the week. Big Around The World Trip Coming Up! In case you had not noticed (or known), we are just 4 weeks out from what is sure to be an epic trip (and I hate using the work epic so you know it must be something else!)! In 28 days, I will set out to run 6 marathons on 6 continents in under 5 days! Of course, all of the travel will be done using miles and I will be doing it all in premium cabins (including my favorite – Etihad’s A380 First Apartment for 14 hours to Sydney!) and about $200 in taxes and fees. The charity for this major run is Wounded Warrior Project, a great way to honor US vets and give a little something back to them. Please check out my Wounded Warrior Project page here. If you want to join along in any part of the final run, we... The post Best Hotel Card For Mid-Range Hotels, Justifying The SPG Annual Fee, A Wonderful Gift From Turkish Airlines Getting Free Hotel Points, & More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...