Best Hotair Ballon in Cappadocia!!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Exploreeeeee, May 27, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Exploreeeeee

Exploreeeeee Member

Status Points:
    Am travelling to turkey for a few days and would love to have a hot air balloon ride in cappadocia
    ANy suggestions?

2. kencer

kencer Member

Status Points:
    actually , i am too familiar with this hot air balloon fly.. but it is famous in cappadocia everyone know it...

There is a options for fly with hours range.

Standard Fly - 1 hour duration
    Deluxe Fly - 3 hour duration
    VIP Fly - 5 hour duration. - visit more : http://www.goreme.com/cappadocia-balloon-tours.php

use the maps to reach the flying destination from Cappadocia.. if you feels about an accommodation & flights to turkey, then compare your flight tickets and hotels rate per night with different agents too, why not everyone will show you different rates.. - compareandfly.com

3. guevara

guevara Active Member

Status Points:
    There are plenty of hot air balloon companies. I booked well in advance when I went to Cappadocia, however I think it would be cheaper if you got a last minute booking. There are plenty of local travel agencies in Goreme and you could probably go door to door the day beforehand and check out the best rates. I think you could get 90 EUR per person or less for the standard fly. Additionally, I would recommend the horseback riding tours there. I did not go, but it looked pretty good. Again, no need to book in advance.