Best Hilton in NYC for Award Stay for Diamond

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Steven Schwartz, Mar 4, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm Platinum with Starwood and Diamond with Hilton but we've never stayed at a Hilton in NYC. We usually go for 4-5 days in December and had a great stay at the St Regis, upgraded to a large suite.

I want to book something to use my many Hilton points prior to the devaluation. Is there any hotel in NYC that would impress me and where I could expect my Diamond status to make me feel truly valued?

Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Kalboz and Travelsavant like this.
  2. Travelsavant
    Original Member

Travelsavant Gold Member

Status Points:
    Conrad Towers, at the Waldorf Astoria. Separate tower, private check-in, extra security & lovely rooms, good service, with great club lounge. Mid-town/E.50th St., location; beautiful, historic building & the tower rooms & suites are very nice. Be not confused with the WA rooms as the same can not be said for their rooms or service: mixed bag at best. Hopefully as a Diamond you can redeem for a Tower suite!
    http://www.waldorfnewyork.com/towers-accommodations/

3. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sounded great but unfortunately, the website says that the Towers does not participate in Hilton Rewards. Oh well.