Best Contest Ever — Join Me In An SPG Suite At A One Direction Concert!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've blogged before about SPG Moments, which are some pretty cool experiences that you can redeem Starpoints for. Starpoints are incredibly valuable, and in general I like to redeem them for hotel stays at aspirational properties, as well as for airline mileage transfers. That being said, SPG Moments can represent an amazing value as well, given that they give you access to all kinds of sold out events and unique experiences. My friend Mike recently reviewed his experience attending a Paul McCartney concert in London through SPG, and he had a great time. The folks over at Starwood Preferred Guest reached out a few weeks ago with the most amazing idea ever a pretty awesome opportunity for One Mile at a Time readers. They're opening up their luxury hospitality suite for a private meet-up during a concert this fall. Just for us. I can't even. Space is limited, so I'll be hosting a contest to determine which readers join me. The post Best Contest Ever — Join Me In An SPG Suite At A One Direction Concert! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...