Best Cash Back Credit Cards

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I am very fortunate to have been traveling with my family from a very young age, and my love of flying and travel comes from those early transatlantic trips with my parents. We often have different priorities when it comes to travel (if my mother had her choice she would still be booking the first row of the smoking section on Condor), and like many of you probably do for your family, I do my best to help them leverage their spending in a way that makes sense for the way they want to travel. My parents tend to favor a very simple strategy, while my brother has typically been interested in earning points quickly, which has allowed us to take some pretty fun trips together. He and his wife recently welcomed their first child, and even prior to that his work situation had been severely limiting the amount of time and flexibility he has for travel. It’s a bit inhumane to only have a handful of long weekends off a year, in my opinion, but he thinks it’s ridiculous that I blog from the bathtub, so who am I to judge? At any rate, he has decided that the best and only option for him is a cash back card. And he won’t shut up about it (this is roughly one of 47 texts I received on the topic): The post Best Cash Back Credit Cards appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...