Best C Seat on three class A340-600

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by DeacFlyer1, Apr 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Apologies if this type of information is already detailed somewhere, but I searched back a few pages and didn't see a thread on seats.

Anyway, I'm booked in C on LH on an upcoming CLT-MUC three-class A340-600 flight. It's my first time flying LH, and I'm trying to decide the best seats for my wife and I, but the seat map I'm seeing on SeatGuru doesn't quite match what LH is showing me:

seatmap.png

Are rows 12 and 14 not available to book? Currently I have us in 7 A/C, but I'm worried that may be too close to the Galley...does anyone who has experience with this A340-600 layout have any suggestions for where the best two seats are from the available (green) seats above?

Tips or suggestions are much appreciated!

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  2. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'd go with D/G (row 4 especially since it'll probably be quieter towards F class and away from the J galley) so you both have aisle access unless you really want a window. Not sure what's going on with the missing rows.

eponymous_coward likes this.
  3. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    Seconding 4 D/G. Pretty decent legroom.

JohnDeere19 likes this.