Best and Favourite Hilton Properties

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by chitownflyer, Feb 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I thought I would start this thread here for Hilton enthusiasts to post their favorite Hilton properties, and this includes all the brands Hilton owns from Doubletree to Hilton, to Waldorf. I will add to this thread later and try and post some photos, if possible. Here are some of the best quality properties I have visited.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach( great Executive lounge and amazing breakfast buffet). Nice location on the walk section of Jumeirah beach.

Waldorf Grand Wailea Maui. This is one of the most spectacular hotels I have visited. The grounds are amazing, and you can sit and watch the ocean view all day long. Humhumu restaurant has excellent seafood.

Waldorf Rome Cavalieri. This hotel is a classic European style hotel and even has its own million dollar artworks on the ground floor.

Hiton Tokyo Shinjuku. The Executive lounge at this hotel is great, and they even bring up the bartender from downstairs to mix cocktails during evening drink service. Does a Martini or Bellini sound good?

Beverly Hilton. The location and grounds are great.

servus likes this.
  2. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    Welcome chitownflyer! I'm deeply sorry, but I must confess I'm also an Hilton enthusiast so you might wonder if you have a look over here Go to Top Elite HHonors Properties [​IMG]

chitownflyer likes this.
  3. chitownflyer
    Original Member

chitownflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry that I missed this thread. I will copy and paste my post there.