Best Airline Miles Promotion/Business Credit Card

Discussion in 'American Express | Membership Rewards' started by marckam22, Sep 1, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. marckam22

marckam22 New Member

i am a small business owner and i need to get a new credit card for the business. i'd like something w/ the most mileage rewards and maybe insight as to when credit card companies typically run their big time sign up/promotion bonuses. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    Mikus33, perryplatypus and marcwint55 like this.
  2. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Welcome to Milepoint. American Express often runs a 75k bonus on the gold business rewards card. It has benefits such as 3x points on gasoline and a 3% discount of Hyatt hotels. That card does charge for international conversions, so it depends if your spending is domestic or overseas. There are several different cards available and it reallly depends on where you want to accrue miles or points. The Amex SPG business card had a 30k bonus, but now it is back to 25k. SPG points are great as they can transfer to almost any airline and for every 20k that you transfer, they will give you a 5k bonus.
    perryplatypus and marckam22 like this.
  3. wrxmom

wrxmom Gold Member

Watch your junk mail - current offer for 75,000 points with only $5k spend as opposed to $10k spend, you have until Oct 9 to apply and Jan 11, 2013 to spend.
    Mikus33 likes this.