As part of a social program for conference I have the choice between:
    Saturday:
    1) Causeway Coast, Glens of Antrim, and Bushmills
    or
    2) Marble Arch Caves Tour
    Sunday:
    3) Mount Stewart, Strangford Lough and Downpatrick
    or
    4) Ulster American Folk Park and Beaghmore Stone Circles.

I'm leaning towards options 1 and 4. Any advice? I also have a couple extra days before the conference... any thing I should make sure I do in that time?
    I've heard about the black taxi tours and I'll probably do that. Are options 2 and 3 worth doing on my own?

2. craz
    Original Member

craz Silver Member

Status Points:
    I did #1 when I was in BFS a couple of yrs ago, basically it was abus ride, 1st stop was some Castle just on the city limits but only time for pics, next we stoped at a small town,7-11 & bathroom and buy stuff (probably kick back to the driver) after that the rope bridge was closed so we stopped where all we can do is take pics, onto Giant Causeway spent I think 2 1/2 hrs there 1 at tops would have been enough, they wanted us to eat a meal (again kick backs) then onto Bushmills where it was basically no time for a tour except to buy stuff. I think we drove back with #3 places along the way no stopping

It took up a whole day and there was nothing else to do anyway

My 1st day in BFS I walked along Shakil Rd and Falls rd and liked that much better then the day touring. Those are the 2 main roads related to each side

yaychemistry likes this.