Being Detained In A Foreign Country

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 8, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It is never a pleasant thing to be detained no matter where you are. This detention could occur by police or customs officials and can be for a variety of reasons. It doesn’t always have to involve being dragged away to a police station but can include being stopped and questioned by authorities. When you are detained on foreign soil, it can really become an unpleasant experience. I am not an attorney and this post is not meant to be legal advice but a reflection on personal experiences and some information gathered together in one post. Being Detained In A Foreign Country My Experience I have had some experience in this little department, but it fortunately did not include any type of jail or prison. A friend of mine and I were driving back to Amman from Petra on the King’s Highway. I had fallen asleep while my friend drove. In our haste to get back to Amman and with my friend being a little tired, he missed the speed…

The post Being Detained In A Foreign Country appeared first on Running with Miles.

The post Being Detained In A Foreign Country appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...