Because of You, We Shine

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by J Zidell VP Hyatt, May 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. J Zidell VP Hyatt

J Zidell VP Hyatt Official Representative

Status Points:
    We did it, together! Hyatt Gold Passport® took home two new Freddies – Best Elite Program Americas and Middle East & Asia/Oceania – from the 27th annual Freddie Awards ceremony held on April 30 in Atlanta, Ga.

We would like to sincerely thank our loyalty guests around the world for their trust and belief in our brands and our people. We are truly humbled by this recognition and inspired to continue innovating the travel experience and making a difference in the lives of our guests on a daily basis.

A sincere thank you for voting Hyatt Gold Passport a winner. Because of you, we shine.

Warm Regards,

Jeff Zidell

2. 365RoadWarrior

365RoadWarrior Silver Member

Status Points:
    Congratulations!

I'm not a sports fan, and I've never really understood how/why fans feel a sense of pride when their teams win. Maybe I get a small sense of it here. Hyatt's always been my first-choice hotel and program. (Heck, there's even a Hyatt hotel I think of as "home" since I don't really have one.) I'm glad to see you recognized.

By the way, I'd like you even more if you brought back My Elite Rates ;-)

kwai, Thomask, IDGflygirl and 3 others like this.
  3. theSuperStar

theSuperStar Silver Member

Status Points:
    Congrats! My favorite program.

365RoadWarrior, Newscience and uggboy like this.
  4. dayone
    Original Member

dayone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well deserved awards. Gold Passport provides valuable benefits at all levels and Hyatt continues to focus on doing the little things better than its competitors.

Thomask and uggboy like this.
  5. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Congrats! To put the "award performance" in perspective though, 2 out of 15 possible awards is close to historical average for Hyatt. The better recent years were 2013 (4 awards) and 2014 (3 awards). I'd expect that number to climb back up again, provided there's program consistency and no more nasty surprises (aka enhancements).
    http://freddieawards.com/2015-annual-freddie-awards-27th/

uggboy likes this.
  6. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Congratulations once again. It was nice to see you last night at the Freddie Awards dinner and after party.

brucewil and uggboy like this.
  7. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Perhaps a promotion that beats Choice Privileges would be a good starting point :D

uggboy and MX like this.
  8. storyteller
    Original Member

storyteller Gold Member

Status Points:
    Lovely to catch up again at the Awards last night.
    It's great that the person who walks up on stage to pick up the awards is also the person who posts here, and comes to MilePoint events.

Happy to tell us of changes, and prepared to come face to face with us to discuss..

Jeff, congratulations to you and the whole team :)

Thomask, brucewil and uggboy like this.
  9. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    I would be happy with just consistency and long term value of the program. In fact, I would specifically not want Hyatt to emulate the gimmicks of their competitors. In this field, it's a marketing advantage to be different.

uggboy likes this.