Beauty Monday: Refresh with face wipes

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 7, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Every week Road Warriorette features a beauty product that makes traveling easier. Do you have a favorite? Send it to RoadWarriorette @[​IMG]

During the hot and sticky summer, long travel days can get rough. Add in travel delays and overcrowded airports and things can get uncomfortable fast. I can’t really help with late flights and hoards of people (except recommend an eReader, stat!) but I have found one thing to help with feeling icky during travel: face wipes. They don’t take up much room, and wiping the travel grime off my face makes me feel like a new woman. It’s also great if I’m headed to the hotel late at night. Instead of falling into bed without washing my face (and feeling guilty the next morning) I can clean my face while driving. Refreshing and time saving, all at once! I love Burt’s Bees for just about everything, including their wipes with white tea extract.

Readers, do you use face wipes? What is your favorite brand?

Have a travel question or suggestion? Send it to RoadWarriorette @

Follow Road Warriorette on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!

This post may include affiliate links. Thanks for your support!

The post Beauty Monday: Refresh with face wipes appeared first on Road Warriorette.

The post Beauty Monday: Refresh with face wipes appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...