BBC Fast : Track watchers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by TrueBlueFlyer, Feb 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

TrueBlueFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Its ironic that of the 200+ channels I get on cable I find myself watching 2 most of the time... BBC and EuroNews. BBC Asia Today is really neat as it has news US based TV outlets don't cover. But Fast : Track and Click are my favorite as they often report on flying and travel ideas that are relevant.

The other night there was a story on Paris hotels introducing a new top level trumping 5* called "Palace" level. This was to answer new entrants in the market in the Middle East and Asia that called themselves 6*, 7* or whatever else number of starts they call themselves.

Please share your other interesting stories if you watch the program.

kiwi likes this.
  2. kiwi
    Original Member

kiwi Gold Member

Status Points:
    I like fast track but whenever I'm staying at a hotel with BBC world usually find I'm there the wrong day or wrong time of day.

3. kwai
    Original Member

kwai Gold Member

Status Points:
    I tend to watch Channel Asia News, or whatever it's called, when I bother turning on the TV. Between the Thai, Combodian and Korean channels which dominate our cable there's nothing I care for anyway.