BauBax Jacket Exchange @ FTU Vegas?

Discussion in 'Frequent Traveler University' started by SlickNico, Apr 27, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. SlickNico

SlickNico Active Member

So I know this is totally random, but I figure that my wife and I can't possibly be the only two folks attending FTU this weekend who happened to buy into the Baubax travel jacket fiasco. We finally got our jackets today. All of them were too small. We each got a sweatshirt and a bomber. We can probably make 3 out of 4 of them work, but the women's bomber for my wife was just too stinkin' small. Of course, Baubax is saying that they'll exchange for different sizes -- but that they'll email you in a few weeks. If the way they ran the campaign is any indication, I wouldn't expect an exchange through them to happen any time in the next three or four months.

So I figured I'd post here in case, by some miracle, someone attending happened to have a Baubax Women's Bomber in L or XL that they are looking to trade down for a Medium. The one we have is a women's Medium in Red. I don't plan to bring it this weekend unless someone happens to mention having a L or XL to trade, so reply here or send me a PM if you do happen to have one.

I know, I know -- slim chance -- no pun intended! But I figure it has to be a better chance than hitting the jackpot on a slot machine, but I'll still throw a ten dollar bill in.