Barclays Wyndham Rewards CC - 30,000 Point Offer

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by spgExplorer, Sep 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. spgExplorer

spgExplorer Active Member

Status Points:
    I noticed an email today offering an increased bonus on the Wyndham Rewards credit card. It seems that the previous signup bonus was 18,000 points and it has been increased to 30,000 points. Not very exciting and not something that I would personally apply for, but thought it was worth mentioning for folks that are running out of cards to apply for. The good news is that the card is issued by Barclays and not the usual suspects. The bad news is that 30,000 Wyndham points won't get you far, 5 nights in their lowest tier property or you can convert the points to 12,000 UA, AA or US miles.

http://www.wyndhamrewardsvisa.com/m...CCVVS26690&cellNumber=1&referrerid=Deals32012

2. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    they would have to at least double that offer before I would take the hit on the credit report.

3. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    I noticed that, too, but I already have three Barclay's cards, so I am going to wait. Good to see them increasing the bonus points.

4. longhorns

longhorns Silver Member

Status Points:
    I see the "pros" sneering at 30,000 points and Tier 1 hotels. Well, the Wyndham group has an amazing number of very nice Tier I hotels for domestic stays. With my wife, that = 5 nights X 2= 10 free nights. Not a lot of spending would get to 11 or 12 free nights. Many have free breakfasts and free parking. No fee the first year.