Bank of Hawaii reconsideration line?

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by riverchica, Jun 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. riverchica
    Original Member

riverchica Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just did a mini-churn. The only card that I didn't get approved for immediately was the Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines card. I've tried to contact them via FIA card services but can't seem to get through the automated menu.

Does anyone have a reconsideration line phone number or tips for Bank of Hawaii?

2. LAXtraveler
    Original Member

LAXtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is a number I found on the FT thread about the BOH card. Perhaps it works. 888-503-6090.

traveler and riverchica like this.
  3. riverchica
    Original Member

riverchica Silver Member

Status Points:
    Perfect! Successful mini-churn. Thanks so much LAXtraveler for your help with the number for FIA card services!

4. LAXtraveler
    Original Member

LAXtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    My pleasure.

5. Majikow

Majikow Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just used this line and got approved also. I think it basically goes to a Bank of America person, because they could see my Virgin Atlantic application also. They actually needed to make sure I meant to apply for both.

6. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's never been a problem for me. It's actually FIA Card Services that handles the applications. Just tell them you need one card for personal expenses and another for reimbursable expenses.

7. Majikow

Majikow Silver Member

Status Points:
    I told them I planned on flying both Virgin Atlantic and Hawaiian Airlines for our honeymoon so wanted to earn miles, and they seemed to have no issue with that. The woman was very nice.

8. vardievard

vardievard Active Member

Status Points:
    I plan to apply for BOA VA and BOH HA in my next AoR. Anyone think this could cause an issue? I haven't had any inquiries in 91 days and my last BOA card was the BOA HA card in the last churn. Any advice?

9. EggSS4

EggSS4 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Vardievard - I applied for the BOA Alaska and the BOH HA in my most recent churn and was approved for both. BOH said there was a review period but I called the # above and was approved prior to the call.