Bangkok Sunday brunch recommendations

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by HLC, May 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. HLC

HLC Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi all,

I'm heading up to Bkk again this weekend and this time around my friend n I would like to pig out at a good Sunday brunch. Looking for recommendations from the Bkk gourmands :)

Alcohol is not a requisite but should have a good selection of good seafood including oysters, lobster, good quality shashimi, foie gras, caviar, etc etc.. .... all the good stuff! :)

Seen some posts and reviews recommending places like the Four Seasons, Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit, Plaza Athenee, Sukhothai. .......

Interested to hear your recommendations!

Thanks!

Kalboz likes this.
  2. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Here is a list of the best 5, IMO, but not necessarily in any order:
    - Four Seasons Bangkok:
    [​IMG]
    - Mandarin Oriental Hotel:
    [​IMG]
    - Intercontinental Hotel Bangkok:
    [​IMG]
    - Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit:
    [​IMG]
    - St. Regis Bangkok:
    [​IMG]

tomy77 likes this.
  3. euromannn
    Original Member

euromannn Gold Member

Status Points:
    WOnderful looking food. I ate on the street vendors food carts. 1600 baht=$400....ouch!

iolaire and Kalboz like this.
  4. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    With the Thai Baht hovering around 31 per the US Dollar, it is more like THB 1,600 equal to around U$50.00. Further, here we are not just talking about the best Sunday brunch in Bangkok, but the best anywhere ... ;)

5. astraveln

astraveln Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am heading back to BKK in two weeks, and find the IC Sunday Brunch to be amazing. Yes, the free flow drinks are well worth the up charge and the food and beverage manager is one of the best I've seen. The IC Preferred Dining card makes this a steal..... the card pays for itself in two uses!

With that being said, I will always explore other options if you have recommendations. yes, we are reviving an old thread, but it covers the topic that I want more input on.

Kalboz likes this.