Baltimore, San Diego, Hollywood: three lightning reviews

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Garp74, Oct 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Garp74

Garp74 Gold Member

Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor - club level room:

So the phrase, "I wish I was in Baltimore" was uttered by no one ever. This hotel is poor by Hyatt standards. Front desk staff is very well trained. Valets are uninterested in helping, as are the bellmen. Rooms are clean, and the bathrooms are redesigned and great. The hotel has a fly problem. The food is inedible. My Kenet MD shampoo had been replaced inside the bottle with baby shampoo.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine - club level room:

Located in the suburbs. Hotel has very mixed reviews on websites but we enjoyed the hotel a lot. Staff was top notch friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and clean and the shower wall was metallic sparkly and neat. Food was quite good. Location made travelling to sites around SD metro area easy. Two thumbs up.

Andaz West Hollywood - corner king suite:

Fantastic hotel with the most comfortable hotel bed/linens I've ever stayed in at a Hyatt. Location is the best. Valets are overbusy and sometimes can't be fast enough to help you promptly. Front desk experience wasn't good checking in (we stood around awkwardly for 20 minutes while they checked us in very slowly and inefficiently and it's not like
    I don't have 75+ nights this year at Hyatt so the computer knows who I am!). Room views are amazing. One of the best hotels I've stayed at domestically and compares well with the Grand Hyatts overseas.
    blackjack-21, tommy777, MX and 2 others like this.